OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've become a lurker... never thought i'd see myself become like this...  *goes back to hardcore lurking*

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

Hey its teacher-sensei!

Really? Ive had various large group rps, with a few even being like 30+ in one (yah those were insanity lol)

i've never been in that big of an rp before... normally because when you join one that big. theres a good chance you get forgotten about if you don;t attach yourself to the main group quickly.

i've never been in that big of an rp before... normally because when you join one that big. theres a good chance you get forgotten about if you don;t attach yourself to the main group quickly.

Oh yah, that would not be something Id recommend. But its been years since Ive had more than 4-5 people in a single rp. This one seems a bit slower, so its sort of confusing me to when to post. Ive been in group rps that lasted nonstop all night for like a week or two straight. xD

1 minute ago, Thalia_Neko said:

Oh yah, that would not be something Id recommend. But its been years since Ive had more than 4-5 people in a single rp. This one seems a bit slower, so its sort of confusing me to when to post. Ive been in group rps that lasted nonstop all night for like a week or two straight. xD

now one of those, i have been in. but only like once or twice. time constraints are the only reason i don't join those kind of rps often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back