OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehheheh...HAHAHAH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Oh okay then it might not be that bad. Are you okay teaming with Nyx as I believe Skye and I will be partnering.

Yes Im ok with it, he was going to get partnered with a girl anyway so it was more on you to determine which girl would be partnered with Joshua.

Last edited by a moderator:
10cfcd0ed73562af12d63e31ef881f80.jpg<---(ignore the girl and just look at the chakrams)

These are the first form of Nyx's weapon, dual chakrams. These versatile weapons are useless to the untrained. But just as deadly as any other weapon in the hands of skilled handlers. Chakrams such as Nyx's can be used for close combat via slightly altered movements akin to sword strikes. Or the chakrams can be thrown for mid-close ranges, just don't expect them to come back. they aren't boomerangs. People who have mastered chakrams can even use them in tantum with gymnastic/acrobatic movements for various forms of fighting.

X-Type bow.jpg

Next up is Nyx's weapons second form, The Composite X-Type Hunting Bow. The dual chakrams alter their forms slightly to look like two separate bows, this is stage one of the transformation to the second form. Next Nyx takes the two bow form chakrams and brings them together in an 'X' shape where the grips of the dual chakrams bind themselves together as seen in the picture above. Naturally, if you've never used a normal bow before. Then you'd definitely have no chance with this one. Arrows shot by this bow are made of condensed aura or specially made arrows of dust.

latest

And finally, the somewhat rarely used microphone form of Nyx's weapon. It works well with Nyx's semblance and thus is only used when Nyx is using her semblance. Much like how the chakrams form the X-Type Bow, they combine together... but slightly different. But instead of being put together in an 'X' shape, Nyx puts the chakrams together side by side as they straighten to resemble a usually large Bo staff. Then the bottom it open and the top forms a mic and becomes something similar to the pic shown.

So this is what i've finally come up with regarding Nyx's (possibly new) weapon. @Mossino @Thalia_Neko, if you guys wanted to see it before i actually post it to Nyx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Im ok with it, he was going to get partnered with a girl anyway so it was more on you to determine which girl would be partnered with Joshua.

I can't wait to set up the bunkbeds in our dorms!

View attachment 197077<---(ignore the girl and just look at the chakrams)

These are the first form of Nyx's weapon, dual chakrams. These versatile weapons are useless to the untrained. But just as deadly as any other weapon in the hands of skilled handlers. Chakrams such as Nyx's can be used for close combat via slightly altered movements akin to sword strikes. Or the chakrams can be thrown for mid-close ranges, just don't expect them to come back. they aren't boomerangs. People who have mastered chakrams can even use them in tantum with gymnastic/acrobatic movements for various forms of fighting.

View attachment 197078

Next up is Nyx's weapons second form, The Composite X-Type Hunting Bow. The dual chakrams alter their forms slightly to look like two separate bows, this is stage one of the transformation to the second form. Next Nyx takes the two bow form chakrams and brings them together in an 'X' shape where the grips of the dual chakrams bind themselves together as seen in the picture above. Naturally, if you've never used a normal bow before. Then you'd definitely have no chance with this one. Arrows shot by this bow are made of condensed aura or specially made arrows of dust.

latest

And finally, the somewhat rarely used microphone form of Nyx's weapon. It works well with Nyx's semblance and thus is only used when Nyx is using her semblance. Much like how the chakramsform the X-Type Bow, they combine together... but slightly different. But instead of being put together in an 'X' shape, Nyx puts the chakrams together side by side as they straighten to resemble a usually large Bo staff. Then the bottom it open and the top forms a mic and becomes something similar to the pic shown.

So this is what i've finally come up with regarding Nyx's (possibly new) weapon. @Mossino @Thalia_Neko, if you guys wanted to see it before i actually post it to Nyx.

Also this is really cool! I can't wait to hear Nyx's singing.

anyone else ever always worry that you either overdid it or didn't do enough when they post? 

I generally wonder if I didn't do enough, but with my first post I was definitely thinking I overdid it xD

Are we gunna wait on mr sunsinger teacher? :>

2 hours ago, Shiro Kurogane said:

View attachment 197077<---(ignore the girl and just look at the chakrams)

View attachment 197078

latest

And finally, the somewhat rarely used microphone form of Nyx's weapon. It works well with Nyx's semblance and thus is only used when Nyx is using her semblance. Much like how the chakrams form the X-Type Bow, they combine together... but slightly different. But instead of being put together in an 'X' shape, Nyx puts the chakrams together side by side as they straighten to resemble a usually large Bo staff. Then the bottom it open and the top forms a mic and becomes something similar to the pic shown.

I need a name for Nyx's new weapon... 

Disc Musica?

Iduno just came up with that on the spot lol

Very cool weapon btw @Shiro Kurogane !

Also, I typed up my latest response... but its actually pretty massive, lol, and was thinking about splitting it in half, to make it appear nicer and more organic @Mossino, but if I do split it in half, you cant interrupt the post with Lilla finding her so quickly, mkay? (so basically wait for my second post after this one to respond to Skye)

Is that okay? (Need some sort of definitive answer lol before I can post. Split my post in half to make it fit better in the rp, or put up one massive post XD)

"Deadly Dance"?

dancing has to do with singing... and obviously its pretty deadly...

honestly, i might have to use that name for a weapon some time in the future haha 

1 minute ago, Thalia_Neko said:

"Deadly Dance"?

dancing has to do with singing... and obviously its pretty deadly...

honestly, i might have to use that name for a weapon some time in the future haha 

hmmm... maybe.

Disc Musica?

Iduno just came up with that on the spot lol

Very cool weapon btw @Shiro Kurogane !

Also, I typed up my latest response... but its actually pretty massive, lol, and was thinking about splitting it in half, to make it appear nicer and more organic @Mossino, but if I do split it in half, you cant interrupt the post with Lilla finding her so quickly, mkay? (so basically wait for my second post after this one to respond to Skye)

Is that okay? (Need some sort of definitive answer lol before I can post. Split my post in half to make it fit better in the rp, or put up one massive post XD)

Alright, split it in half, I can have Lilla be wandering the woods for a bit, looking for a fight, and eventually, in another post find Skye.

@Mossino Yay! Thanks, otherwise the post is big and intrusive lol

" -she glanced back, and noticed a smashed Grimm, pancaked under her impact, one of its legs sticking out at an odd angle, twitching. "Now that was a landing strategy." "

Shoulda said, "Aww, I broke it."

I can post in a bit I have chores and stuff to finish up.

Well my guy is following another but you can find him if you want. I just added the Headmaster Flint passage to foreshadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back