OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats good!!

i just get scareds when i hear things like that about peeps i care about <3

or about anyone really x3

I just get really woozy whenever someone mentions an injury. I can only really handle injuries when they're on me. Or inflicted by me. But that doesn't happen often.

She's doing great, thanks guys <3  

Had a deep cut from work  right on her thumb but they slapped some glue on it, she's a tough lil thing =)

Damn.. It's ten times worse when it's on your fingers, you know. You're constantly moving it, so it never gets time to heal. That's why paper cuts are so painful. That and the fact that paper doesn't leave a clean cut..

So, who wants to hear about what I spent the last half hour working on? x3

I was playing Where's Waldo!

Only the map was the guts of my computer.

And Waldo was my CPU.

Er.. Waldo was hiding under the power cord.. Which was the last place I looked.

I looked under the damn keyboard before I looked under the power cord.

WHY WAS IT UNDER THE POWER CORD, AND NOT THE FAN.

YOU KNOW, THE FAN THAT'S ONLY THERE TO COOL THE CPU?

Just.. I feel bamboozled.

Very bamboozled.

Is it bambozled or bamboozled?

I think I'll be done now..

thats good!!

i just get scareds when i hear things like that about peeps i care about <3

or about anyone really x3

That's cause you're a sweet soul! =)

And a tsundere but that's a different story xD

I just get really woozy whenever someone mentions an injury. I can only really handle injuries when they're on me. Or inflicted by me. But that doesn't happen often.

Damn.. It's ten times worse when it's on your fingers, you know. You're constantly moving it, so it never gets time to heal. That's why paper cuts are so painful. That and the fact that paper doesn't leave a clean cut..

So, who wants to hear about what I spent the last half hour working on? x3

I was playing Where's Waldo!

Only the map was the guts of my computer.

And Waldo was my CPU.

Er.. Waldo was hiding under the power cord.. Which was the last place I looked.

I looked under the damn keyboard before I looked under the power cord.

WHY WAS IT UNDER THE POWER CORD, AND NOT THE FAN.

YOU KNOW, THE FAN THAT'S ONLY THERE TO COOL THE CPU?

Just.. I feel bamboozled.

Very bamboozled.

Is it bambozled or bamboozled?

I think I'll be done now..

It's bamboozled, right?

...hm...

Anyways, glad to hear things are alright, Kei.

Thanks!

And bamboozled. I concur with bamboozled.

So our next big mission, do you want to go back out after a couple of weeks or just end that mission now. If it was to be captured by my own people everyone would have to sit there and deal with the fact that it is alive and with them.

We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed.

:PP

(well, heading to bed relatively soon, anyways...)

Hmm... I know I should really wait for everyone else to post first, but I've had a very specific thing I've been wanting Lilith to say to Olivia and her response to the "lucky" comment is the perfect lead up.

Warning: Lilith is not going to be nice about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just covered my screen in grease, oil and thermal paste, just to write that post. Hope it was worth it.

Now, I'm going to go wash up and go to sleep at a decent time for once. Night, everyone~!

I'm in agreement, RUST needs to be taken down a peg. Also, I'm going to make a post shortly.

EDIT: of course after a month or two we might be better off, perhaps even longer.

If you need any hints I can give them. But I think Lilith and Varien got some good points down.

Have to admit, I'm kind of cheating. I've been in other role plays with you and RUST, so I kind of already have an idea of what's going on. It's definitely been a challenge to not have Lilith just jump to conclusions without evidence.

Well this time you will get to see the whole story. Plus I had to tweak it a bit, like the fog part and all. How long ago was that, I try to use it little for it is confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back