OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this time you will get to see the whole story. Plus I had to tweak it a bit, like the fog part and all. How long ago was that, I try to use it little for it is confusing.

Let's see...

The first time was your game,  RWBY: Age of the Grimm in November 2014 where our characters got thrown out of an airship rather than off the cliffs. My character Artemis (Lilith's old name) was on team YARN with your main Sorrel. We got to the point where we were discussing the mission, but the game stopped right then.

Then there was Deadkool's game, Beacon Academy in December 2015. You and I (Artemis once again) were on team DAPR.

I've been in a few other games with you, but those are the only two relevant to RUST I think.

Wait... Does that mean we took each other's RWBY rp virginity? XD

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I know I should really wait for everyone else to post first, but I've had a very specific thing I've been wanting Lilith to say to Olivia and her response to the "lucky" comment is the perfect lead up.

Warning: Lilith is not going to be nice about it.

You know what, nevermind. I think I'll save it.

That's cause you're a sweet soul! =)

And a tsundere but that's a different story xD

w-w-wha!! am nots!! hmphf!! >///< *pouts and sticks nose in the air and folds arms*

i still wonder if i should make a post.. i mean i really cant figure out what id do or type up XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back