OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe @Calm got her there, let me double check.

Edit: She is, so you can see her horrible wounds, external ones that is.

the problem is the internal bleeding.

Ok so everyone is up there. Also for the most part, Joshua can deal with the burns and scratches, but aura/bones/internal stuff, he can't here as he doesn't have the right equipment

Yeah its going to be chill for a bit, maybe I will do some arena fights and the dance and move into a couple small missions but the next major one wont be for a while.

You can decide whether you want skye to remember someone near her after the explosion by the way. Though no one saw how you got on top the building.

Last edited by a moderator:
... *Gasp* D:  

... ;-; didnts want my Skye savedsies? *cries*

XP

also silly! olivia couldnt do its anyway! XD

Don't doubt the power of the pup! xD

Yeah its going to be chill for a bit, maybe I will do some arena fights and the dance and move into a couple small missions but the next major one wont be for a while.

Lol, that actually sounds nice,I think everyone will need to recuperate from this for a bit!

I forgot to say, the book Eco found is now on the ship, Teal found it and put it there. That book may have secrets hidden in or on it. There were many secrets in that mission, not sure if anyone uncovered them but still.

Yesss, the dance will be so fun. I can't wait to write on some sick dance moves...

You all want to go back and attack the Rust though right?
Olivia: "I'll make it beg for death before the end... hehe."

Natsuki: "We shall avenge the fallen!"
*oneshotted, instantly dead*

Wow, Olivia and Natsuki really are going to end up as the Bloody Buddies, eh?

I think Amber will sit that one out. Chill in the dorm with some coffee. Not get killed.

You know, normal shit.

I'm imagining Amber just casually drinking coffee as things explode in the background and the teams fighting the Rust right out the window...

@Calm

/monthly_2017_01/hyuk.png.35339873c654622eda490e5157979dc2.png​

coollogo_com-23862527.png

Attachments

• hyuk.png
    hyuk.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back