OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be posting Olivia's response tomorrow! Can't wait for the night time creepiness! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

And honestly, you think Olivia sleeps

727355_700b.jpg

@Danchou Tsubomi

And funny enough I was interested! I just didn't want to intrude on it! Was actually thinking up a dickish rogue to join the company! 

Will be posting Olivia's response tomorrow! Can't wait for the night time creepiness! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

And honestly, you think Olivia sleeps

727355_700b.jpg

@Danchou Tsubomi

And funny enough I was interested! I just didn't want to intrude on it! Was actually thinking up a dickish rogue to join the company! 

youngins should get some sleep
i say as i chug another cup of coffee as a 16-yr old

oh sweet, got an invite going your way ^^
the GM's a p chill person so you'll prob get a message from him because i dunno how to use this site at times

Ohsies, i literally just found out :O

that Ironwood is the badass he is, because his weapon is the best in RWBY-verse

his weapon is literally just a gun-gun!!

IE: the legendary gun that is also a gun!

mindblown! XP

*ends up accidentally napping*

Sorry if my post is really late, I came home and like passed out, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
inb4 someone says the dialogue is all wonky and totally not spell-checked:
natsuki is not saying that out loud, it is something she typed up without looking and is showing her screen off to communicate, so she's not physically speaking 

I made sure to do a double check XD.

ahahaha

i knew some people like to read a little ahead at times (i do this) so it's understandable 

all the typos and such were definitely on purpose

i make sure to reread what i type so if i did that and it was legitimately filled with that many typos, you should probably tell me to get some sleep as i only really screw up stuff when i'm exhausted

[SIZE= 12px]For me, things that are colored or italicized or bold catch my eye. I don't normally read ahead but It caught my eye and I instantly saw the typo and was like '..wait a min' [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back