OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE= 13px]wow, sounds like your charrie was very effective in combat :DD[/SIZE]

Stupidly op is more like it.

He has an ability that if he spends a Grit point, he can roll two dice and take the higher one as a result. That has led to some critical hits and canceling out enemy disadvantage rolls(opposite of what the ability does). Plus, if he kills something or lands a critical hit, he gains back points for every kill and/or critical hit. He is fueled by kills/flair/and being a rogue.

Just watched the latest ep of RWBY

(mild spoilers)

And I know Ive said it before, but holy. crap.

Yang does not look anything like she used to.

I was staring at her character model, and I just couldn't figure out any way to tell that this girl was Yang. Her hair doesnt even look the same lol XD

Geez. Every other character looks like who they are, but not Yang.

Stupidly op is more like it.

He has an ability that if he spends a Grit point, he can roll two dice and take the higher one as a result. That has led to some critical hits and canceling out enemy disadvantage rolls(opposite of what the ability does). Plus, if he kills something or lands a critical hit, he gains back points for every kill and/or critical hit. He is fueled by kills/flair/and being a rogue.

[SIZE= 13px]lol wow[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]so definitely way more than just efffective, heh[/SIZE]

Just watched the latest ep of RWBY

(mild spoilers)

And I know Ive said it before, but holy. crap.

Yang does not look anything like she used to.

I was staring at her character model, and I just couldn't figure out any way to tell that this girl was Yang. Her hair doesnt even look the same lol XD

Geez. Every other character looks like who they are, but not Yang.

[SIZE= 13px]oh shoot i gotta see that[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]i'm pretty caught up but i haven't gotten to see the last two episodes[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]no spoilers or i'll post character death jokes again :PPP[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 13px]lol wow[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]so definitely way more than just efffective, heh[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]oh shoot i gotta see that[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]i'm pretty caught up but i haven't gotten to see the last two episodes[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]no spoilers or i'll post character death jokes again :PPP[/SIZE]

Mah only spoiler is yang was in the episode XD

[SIZE= 13px]...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]i see[/SIZE]

/monthly_2017_01/pft.png.4c61a290d781526f4970ee1f8eaa7666.png

Attachments

• pft.png
    pft.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
well if you all want I can skip the whole base building and go to nightfall. That's when stuff will go down probably. Unless your characters do certain things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back