Her Faunus heritage/past

Her semblance

Her weapon

Her fighting style

And most of all I hate her ships!

HATEEEEEEEE Skye

<.< >.>

teehee x3

i think Im capturing Skye's flippant, constant back-and-forth attitude rather well. Or maybe, thats just me being too into it lol XD 

My only problem is he feels like a villain to me, he seems very bland and not one to really get to know anyone. I originally based him around something between him and sienna but now she is gone. I generally love my characters. 

My only problem is he feels like a villain to me, he seems very bland and not one to really get to know anyone. I originally based him around something between him and sienna but now she is gone. I generally love my characters. 

i like him, but iduno :O

I will probably mess around with his personality and his backstory and try it all out. If it fails Ill think of something. Also I want everyone to move to the dining hall so Flint can make some announcements and describe some things.

Yeah thats fine. I just thought the dining hall would be a better place to converse and stuff like that. And a little added shenanigans.

[SIZE= 13px]seconded

though wait isn't natsuki super formal and stuff
would it be ooc for her to be do that
i'll figure out some sort of excuse ok[/SIZE]

time to let lose at beacon~

hell even weiss joined in on a food fight.

used a sword fish as a rapier.

time to let lose at beacon~

hell even weiss joined in on a food fight.

used a sword fish as a rapier.

[SIZE= 13px]ahahaha tru, tru
but she's gotta be on her best behavior
(strict parents, yo)
hmmmm
a part of me is kind of tempted to have her awkwardly just trying to eat as chaos ensues behind her
with her low-key wishing to join i just gotta think up of a way for her to just get up and throw food, though
her clothes are super expensive lol
[/SIZE]

Flint going to have a heart attack confirmed, first his windows, now his dining hall. Even the initiation was crazy.

[SIZE= 13px]rip, all that funding for nothing[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back