OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is Lilla, in her eyes it honestly screwed her life over.

But enemy, ally, friend, foe, family, villain, none of those matter when Lilla is in her semblance.

the first thing that popped up in my brain when reading that is
"how can i use this to injure my character"

because i'm a horrible person and i hurt all my ocs mwahaha

I always want my charries to have happy ever afters, finding that special someone and solving all the world issues. None of that ever happens though ;-; by charries always have too much issues lol

[COLOR= rgb(102, 0, 255)] ahahaha 
i think this is a good time to mention i'm a writer [/COLOR]not an author, just a writer
which basically means my characters will suffer for everyone else's enjoyments :'))

I always want my charries to have happy ever afters, finding that special someone and solving all the world issues. None of that ever happens though ;-; by charries always have too much issues lol

again, i agree with you, but i like mine to go through a bit...a lot...of hardship before getting there. so far lilla just had bad mental problems, that can all be fixed, that is...

im looking at you, skye and olivia, to help Lilla >:(

oh lord this is going to be the most problematic ship ever.

i cant wait

so basically 
"help me to help you to help me to help you to help me"?

also @Clockwork Syringe, should i type up a response to skye? i was gonna ask earlier if joshua felt like saying anything but then i forgot and got distracted, so if not i'll just type up a response :))
i'm a lil braindead rn so the next post i have up will probably be really...ehhh...

so basically 

also @Clockwork Syringe, should i type up a response to skye? i was gonna ask earlier if joshua felt like saying anything but then i forgot and got distracted, so if not i'll just type up a response :))
i'm a lil braindead rn so the next post i have up will probably be really...ehhh...

basically yeah.

so basically 

Joshua's more sitting in the background currently.

i like all of the rwby art so i'm kind of like
ahhh, all of these are so cool!
and thus am stuck for which ruby to draw

'cause like...volume 1 roobs is like "i'm cute but highly skilled!"
and volume 4 is like "still cute, but cool and mature."

so I'm at a loss ;v;

rwby_portraits_by_einlee-d7lnkwx.jpg

Ruby_Timeskip.png

and lol i'll go post then :)

I actually prefer both Ruby and Blake in Volume 4, and Weiss and Yang in Volume 3

Weiss's current placement in Volume 3 is the only reason I dislike her atm xD shes pretty, but I dislike whats going on with her story. >m<

And the new volume 4 Yang is GORGEOUS, but she doesnt look like Yang at all to me. Like, color her hair brown, and you wouldnt be able to tell that was Yang. Color the previous animation's Yang's hair brown, and it would still look like Yang.

The new Yang is just like a really beautiful new girl named Yang, with her personality (sorta, her personality is much more pessimistic and bleh), and with blonde hair :P, but shes actually a totally different girl xD

[COLOR= rgb(102, 0, 255)]i just realized it's like 11:30
uh
i guess i'll....sleep....or....whatever people do at night....[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(102, 0, 255)]good night everybody[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back