OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, sorry for falling a bit behind! (You know you have when two new people are in the RP, welcome by the way! :p)

Will catch up tomorrow! 

I will be time skipping later tonight when I get home. Drove out to an appt when it was nice and now there's like 2 feet of snow and I drive a mustang. Kill me now. I am stranded at my mom's workplace till later. Seeing how we lost some people and gained some more I might have you do an easy mission unless you want to start with Mountain Glenn. I am also still on the ropes about Eco, for some odd reason I feel he is more suited as a villain. I also have not fully made his backstop which bothers me. I may swap him with a new guy or finally come up with a story.

*gasp* Skye's past? :O

they can bond over this sorta thing x3

though Skye's not killed 4 people lol

That is why Lilla is so scared to talk about her semblance, and mortified to use it. The entire reason she acts this way today is because she feels so dangerous and alone in a world that the only good things for her were killed, by her.

That is why Lilla is so scared to talk about her semblance, and mortified to use it. The entire reason she acts this way today is because she feels so dangerous and alone in a world that the only good things for her were killed, by her.

Yuh, i gets its, and its sad :<

Skyes instance of killing is a bit different, and a large reason why she left Atlas and came to Vale/Beacon

I got home alive. I have learned that having a winter car is a better reason then ever because going up really steep hills makes me powerless.

Meanwhile can someone help me find the giant AF shipping list I made a while back? I need to update it.

got you fam. lemme get it.

Olivia Dryade x Eco Renga (Shadow Play)
Olivia Dryade x Joshua Ebonmire (Elemental Healing)
Olivia Dryade x Argent Gordan (Tooth and Horn)
Olivia Dryade x Nyx Mihara (Energetic Melody )
Olivia Dryade x Ivory I. Skye (Ambivalent Alignment)
Olivia Dryade x Sienna Terra (Strong and Swift)
Olivia Dryade x Lilla Noble (Sharp as Steel)

Eco Renga x Nyx Mihara (Shadow Psalm)
Eco Renga x Ivory I. Skye (Penumbra of Peace) 
Eco Renga x Sienna Terra (Eyes in the Dark) 
Eco Renga x Lilla Noble (Cat Companions)

Joshua Ebonmire x Nyx Mihara (Poem of Protection)
Joshua Ebonmire x Ivory I. Skye (Crossed Swords)
Joshua Ebonmire x Sienna Terra (Surgical Strike)
Joshua Ebonmire x Lilla Noble (Violet Trooper)

Argent Gordan x Nyx Mihara (Hymn of Horns)
Argent Gordan x Ivory I. Skye (Ishtar's Ideal)
Argent Gordan x Sienna Terra (War Machine)
Argent Gordan x Lilla Noble (Sharpened Strikes)

Nyx Mihara x Ivory I. Skye (Peace Psalm)
Nyx Mihara x Sienna Terra (Battlecry)
Nyx Mihara x Lilla Noble (Music To My Ears)

Ivory I. Skye x Sienna Terra (Serene Storm)
Ivory I. Skye x Lilla Noble (Cat's Canary)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back