OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone adores Alani I have to be the one to dislike Alani just to make everyone mad. Or be a troll. Or whatever...

On a side note, how is everyone?

silly mossino! Your charrie is already a troll xD <3  jk

im doing okay, have a slight headache <3

my post is coming up soon (dont hate me if it sucks! lol) was sorta waiting to see if anyone else would post, to give me more to work with, haha oh well

Pretty sure Lilla is cringing at this fight between Skye and Olivia. Not because it is bad, but because of the 'trash talk...'

Pretty sure Lilla is cringing at this fight between Skye and Olivia. Not because it is bad, but because of the 'trash talk...'

I think Nyx would right there with Lilla, cringing. xD 

Buy also not really paying much attention because she'd be staring at Alan xD

[SIZE= 12px]@Cruor Flumine You want to continue the fight or no. Its clear that Skye getting flustered may have lost her the squabble. Would be a good point to stop and teach them some of the things they did wrong.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Right now I am trying to figure out what we should do after class for we seem to have slowed down quite a bit which makes sense seeing how we are in the beginning but hopefully soon we can get to missions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]@Cruor Flumine You want to continue the fight or no. Its clear that Skye getting flustered may have lost her the squabble. Would be a good point to stop and teach them some of the things they did wrong.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Right now I am trying to figure out what we should do after class for we seem to have slowed down quite a bit which makes sense seeing how we are in the beginning but hopefully soon we can get to missions.[/SIZE]

Yea, think that i'll stop it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back