OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should allow each fighter 3 turns each, excluding their counters, and me and @BlackJack decide from there. 

Also:

what have I done...

If everyone is fine with that then we can do that.

Exactly, I'm on board with that. There was a system I was a part of in the past that gave us stats; strength, dexterity, leadership, and stamina, etc not as dice wise, just scores we assigned. Some were higher in stats than others and you rolled to beat another person/npc/creature's roll, not flat stats. Worked out well and you couldn't use your strongest stat when determining an action. Perhaps this might be a good idea?

EDIT: also 100 pages people!

Last edited by a moderator:
6 minutes ago, Clockwork Syringe said:

Exactly, I'm on board with that. There was a system I was a part of in the past that gave us stats; strength, dexterity, leadership, and stamina, etc not as dice wise, just scores we assigned. Some were higher in stats than others and you rolled to beat another person/npc/creature's roll, not flat stats. Worked out well and you couldn't use your strongest stat when determining an action. Perhaps this might be a good idea?

EDIT: also 100 pages people!

*throws confetti in the air* 100 pages! yay! xD  

im more into organic roleplay, instead of numbers, or dice rolls

like Skyes semblance is a solid defense, hows that translate to a dice roll? or numbers?

well i have no idea who would win, without Blade Daedalus, Skye doesnt actually do much (similar to Ruby I guess lol), but her Semblance in my eyes, means Olivia cant really do much either xD

well i have no idea who would win, without Blade Daedalus, Skye doesnt actually do much (similar to Ruby I guess lol), but her Semblance in my eyes, means Olivia cant really do much either xD

So should I be posting again then for Olivia's reaction to Skye's action? Orrrrr? :P  

I honestly don't know, Skye's semblance can stop most things if I'm reading it right, but she can't move or fight in the form and her attack power is dampened. Olivia can use her semblance and fight, but she's hampered in terms of attack power, like Skye, although i think each advantage is countered by the other's advantage.

Skye can sorta move, but not to any extent that it makes any difference. It looks like shes struggling as if frozen. She can move better in her Semblance if she uses a different type of Dust with it. Like Wind Dust.

Skye's Semblance is super defensive, and to even break it would be a lot of force or energy. Something which, a newbie just beginning school like Olivia shouldn't be able to do. Maybe someone like -Adam- from actual RWBY would shatter it, but thats someone extremely skilled.

Okay so they released a WoR today about faunus even though they did that two episodes ago and I hope that means there's a badass fight scene next episode

Sorry for my inactiveness recently. I am still here! Just stalking the OCC and classrooms till I am needed...

*Retreats back to shadows*

Hey guys sorry for my quitenes these past few days,  had a lot of family up so things have been busy, but with thanksgiving over will be able to catch up, and will have Olivia's reaction up!

also, as for the semblance off

The problem with the latest episode of rwby is because of the yang scene...

I can't help but imagine Raven's internal monologue as "Dammit he's still got better legs then me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back