• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 【】ᏖᏂᏋ ᎦᎧᏒᏋᏕᏖ ᎧᎦ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎷᎥᏕᏖ【】【OOC Chat】

S L O W L YT A K E N

It's eternally raining here
tumblr_static_d0aruyzppa0w84oswwc48okc4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
xRobotical Loverx] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19035-spookysableye/ said:
@SpookySableye[/URL] @MoltenLightning @xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx @labyrinthecho @HollyLeafForever @Lorkhan @CelestialBunny @JessBeth @Tazmodo @Dark lane @Musicomar4 @Morgrim @Mena @Cry U 945 @EarbudsOnMute @Blacknife
Hello again everyone! All of you showed interest in this same role play last time. Now, I'm not expecting all of you to join, in fact I think I'm not even going to let this many people join the RP this time( :P ), but would any of you like to come back into the RP and start from scratch?
Yeah. I am in! What exactly did you need me to do?

@xRobotical Loverx Eh, I actually think I'm out this time. I've got a lot of role plays on my plate now ;)

@xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx That's because you make so many! I swear, it's like 3 a day with you. Well, alright. Like I said before, I'm not expecting everyone to join. There goes my co-owner though ;-; Oh well, I'll just have to find someone else to fill in your place ;)

@venomslayer I'll be going offline now, I will be back on some time later. Then I'll make my character. For now, just go ahead and make your own charries just to get that done and have a good day, or night. Whatever time it is for you x3

xRobotical Loverx] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19035-spookysableye/ said:
@SpookySableye[/URL] @MoltenLightning @xXDeathXLifeXAngelXx @labyrinthecho @HollyLeafForever @Lorkhan @CelestialBunny @JessBeth @Tazmodo @Dark lane @Musicomar4 @Morgrim @Mena @Cry U 945 @EarbudsOnMute @Blacknife
Hello again everyone! All of you showed interest in this same role play last time. Now, I'm not expecting all of you to join, in fact I think I'm not even going to let this many people join the RP this time( :P ), but would any of you like to come back into the RP and start from scratch?
Sure! I'd like to do that. I'll try to have my character up by this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back