• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC and Join thread - Servants of Dawn 5e

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Quick question, everyone is saying they have a badge marking them as a Servant of Dawn. Does that mean Nakoa would have one as well?

Quick question, everyone is saying they have a badge marking them as a Servant of Dawn. Does that mean Nakoa would have one as well?
I'm assuming that's a yes. Also, just so I have setting right, it's morning now yes??

Last edited:
I'm assuming that's a yes. Also, just so I have setting right, it's morning now yes??
As far as I understand all members of the Dawn have a badge.
Yes it's morning.
I would also point out that the current members are outside

Oh ok. I'm ok. I just want sure what we were waiting on.

This should be an easy mission.
Thanks for jinxing it for everyone. Now we will be dealing with goblins the size of storm giants with magic armor and weapons, getting ready to give us a TPK. lol

Thanks for jinxing it for everyone. Now we will be dealing with goblins the size of storm giants with magic armor and weapons, getting ready to give us a TPK. lol
Thanks for giving our Storyteller some good ideas, Sherwood. Now we will be facing off against Mind Flayers riding Beholders as a mount.

Way to go guys. Now Sour will..... Something something tarrasque.

~SERVANTS OF DAWN~
Join / OOC THREAD
1 seat open (Tank needed)

View attachment 1163404
Background

Paladina is a country scarred by battlefields. Accursed beings from the Underdark swept across the land, cursing and killing everything in sight. The Vampire was among the most feared and vicious. Humanity turned towards the Light for salvation, and so, Servants of Dawn emerged to cleanse the plagued lands.

Ages have passed since the vampire was a constant threat. Their mark left on society is still felt to this day in the form of gothic design, cryptic humor, and morose attitudes. It is said a Servant has a way of brightening the dreary minded. Popular belief among scholars is that Servants were the descendants of paladins and warriors who defeated the Blight.

All empires have their heights and low points. All agree the war against the Blight was the epitome of their divine strength, but with years that aura has faded. Now the country is at war with itself. The future could depend on the Servants of Dawn siding with the righteous, so long as they are not deceived.

There is an unspoken code amongst Servants of Dawn never to ask for a reward for their service. Anything given to them in excess should be donated. A Servant is forced to seek a nomad’s life in search of evil to destroy. (This means I plan on rewarding you with special items in lieu of wasting everyone’s time grocery shopping)

Character Rules

Sheets must be posted in text format without links to other pages.
Please include with your character sheet ~150 word introduction for your character. Please include things such as motivations, personality traits, life shaping experiences, etc. Do Not Include physical characteristics or description of clothing/weapons. Failure to follow this request will be grounds for immediate rejection.

Ability Score Array: 16, 15, 14, 12, 10, 9

Level 1

Race Restrictions: Vampire, Drow, Dhampir, custom races approval pending

Class Restrictions: 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons PHB

Please include a photograph of your character to be used for map token. Please do not tokenize the image yourself.
May I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back