• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One True Love

Anyway, if you need to lean on me a bit as you walk I don't mind.... You're not supposed to put a lot of pressure on your knee I assume?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled at her gently, carefully touching her side, wrapping his arm around her, though not really in a flirty way, mostly just to help her stay upright.

She shrugged, looking at each street and leading him. "Let me lead you...oh, ah, are you gonna be ok getting home...?"

(sorry I list Wi-Fi again!))

"I'll be completely alright, Love, no worries..... " he kisses her cheek softly.

He smiled at her softly, "No need.....I'll take any opportunity to walk a pretty girl home.... " his voice was soft and flirty, but sweet.

She looked up at the sky, barely able to see the dark rain clouds beginning to form. "You don't have an umbrella and it's going to rain..."

He takes the hoodbofbhis hoodie wndbouts it up, then puts the hood if his coat in her over her head, "You'll be okay right? I can live with a little rain. ."

"No, but you'll have to walk home! I can't do that to you..." she murmured, worried. "Why don't you stay at my place...?"

He blinked a bit, then smiles, "I think we're moving a bit quickly..... " he kisses her cheek, "But thank you...... You don't mind? "

"T-thats not..w-what I me-meant..." She replied, looking away and trying to keep the color from being to obvious. "I-I don't mind..."

He laughs softly, "I know... It's alright....... " he bites his lip a bit, "I wasn't trying to make you awkward... Don't worry I won't try anything alright? " his voice immediately turned soft and sweet, a caring tone to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back