One Thousand Birds

Eh, dont bug her about it, if she thinks that I'm being impatient, she won't want to write anything quality, just let her take her time. I guess..*sigh*... I guess I can wait..

If you say so... *turns around backwards and puts his free hand over his eyes and throws the knives all at once over his shoulder at Knight*

Who said anything about trying to kill you? *pulls out another knife block* if I killed you, I wouldn't have a target to throw at anymore *draws a knife again*

*Hands Stick longer and deadlier knives* I likes this game~ can I join you with target practice? :3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

*ignores the longer knives, prefers the challenge of the kitchen variety* sure, why not? Just don't finish him off, but taking fingers or maybe an eye is ok :) *throws a vegetable knife in between Knight's feet*

*sadistic grin* moving targets are way more fun than normal targets *continues to throw knives*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

"It's time to play with fire!" *lights match with a aerosol can in hand* "BURN BABY BURN! IT'S A DISCO INFERNO!"

"Better run or you'll be burning like in hell!" *shoots the aerosol can for a second and puts on some death metal*

GUYS

THE DEATH METAL IS FINE

BUT STOP TRYING TO KILL THE NEWB

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE LAST ONE?

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS NEWBS

But piiine, he won't die from the burns. Probably. Well like a 16% chance of living. What do you want me to do? Make a my little pony: Friendship is magic RP? I mean how can I run a evil alicorn in that? The last time I did that I got banned from that my little pony site.... Turns out they don't like self made oil barons.

And yes nub you are a object. The nubby nub is a object.

Random haiku time!

Nubs are really nubby

They are super had at things

That is why there nubs. 
In a my little pony RP a friend got me to join after a month I owned all the oil in equestria. They banned me. Garguio used to be a poor little pony, then he mugger a rich pony. With that money he started a crooked law office, defended the pony version of Walter and Jessie from breaking bad and bought a crapp Tom of oil. 
And everyone I forgot to me toon I have mulipersonality disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back