One Thousand Birds

Happy 413 leaf and any other unknown homestucks!!!!!! Today, we celebrate homestuck

Its homesucks anniversary day and John Egbert's and Jane Crocker's birthday, and the day Suburb was first launched, and etc etc...

So many 413s

Very happy day

I wish that happened every time I fell asleep, Kitsune. xD

No problem though !

I would offer, myself, but I know the moment I take on another role play I'm going to be swamped with things to do + easily 95% of my characters are all potty mouths. LOL

It tends to happen when you like to role play jerks like I do.

LOL Ghost.

No, unless you're on a computer, this site lags really bad, it's perfectly understandable. cx

FLUBS I LOVE IT LOL c':

I AM A GOD

Flubs, if you're considering making another character, perhaps you can be the genin replacing Akira on Team Three? owo

Maybe maybe ?

It's okay if not ~

Sorry I just woke up. XO. I really can't sit still until flight rising take more peeps! And I REALLY could not think some shizzle sizzle at the end and just tied it up. I was going to kill the remaining human population but then I realized that slaughter is different from ve oxide.

*notes that he is left out of the Ghost and Men once again* xD

Kitsune, I totally agree xD I had a quiet RP life, then my own RP suddenly exploded, and I haven't been able to keep up with it myself, let alone all the 5 other RPs I was in at the same time xD

Stick I am sorry about that. Totally forgot about you.

*looks at planned character building*

Now to make the chronicles of stick!

Haha don't worry about it, Flubs, I'm not that self-centered, bro :3

Hey, @Pine, since Asuka fell into a hole or something on her way to the training site, can I have Jay or Ikomo on my team instead? Unless they are already spoken for. But my team is all ready to go, and we've been waiting for yeeaaaaars now xD

Yay!! *hugs little chibi Jay, stars floating around* can I keep him?! Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeeeeeease!

Eh, I bet he cleans up nice, Kitsu, and I need another guy on my team, or I'm probably going to go mad! xD well.. Mad....der.... :3

Eh, too late, I'm already bonkers, I just need someone to give me a good firm slap when I start breaking stuff.. Like rules.... Or people.. (@_@) *twitch*

Yeah, this is... Normal... Why do you ask? *reaches slowly for a block of kitchen knives with a twisted grin*

Stick, please have patience. xD

We can't just keep shuffling teams around like that.

Infinities will reply when she has time.

At least we know she's still around. :b

And Leaf, having a team is optional for Chuunin. cx

*slowly pulls a single knife from the block* patience smatience, it's not fair to my team xD we're all here ready to practice, and Asuka got lost *throws the knife so it sticks in the wall above Knight's head, pulls out the next one*

Well, I do! But.. But.. Ninjas!!! D: *throws this knife to the right side of Knight's head, draws out another*

What? Why would I do that? *throws this knife to the left side of Knight's head, and now draws four at a time, one between each finger on one hand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back