One Thousand Birds

No no, I had inspiration from A Tale of Men and Ghost with the doges, hetalia, and a fandomstuck rp I'm in.

Its not totally original.

Also, I think lots of your ideas and stuff are really rad.

Holy cliffhanger, Batman!

Eh, Flubs?

They just started the fourth season, I'm confused. lol

Tree role play seems pretty legit, yo.

Like, you could do photosynthesis.

Maybe if you want to get things REALLY exciting, they could even be uprooted by a storm!

Maybe they'll end up in the back yard of Steven Tyler or something!

I can see it now.

I'm glad to hear it, Noah. LOL

In case you missed it, I put all of Flubs' play in a spoiler for the overview of the role play. c8

Ssshhhhshdhdhuuushdhdhdh what do u mean

Suit yourself.

It is very entertaining though. cx

and not just because i was loved by everyone

It was very entertaining. Very good.

I liked it quite a bit.

Ahhhh, I desperately need someone for me to vent my GoT feelings right now.

tumblr_m9hex5seFQ1rpn7xco1_500.gif

I'm sorry, i know nothing of game of thrones

Ty, my third language is amusing gifs.

It's okay Ghost. ;w;

I'll talk to my mom

tomorrow

or something.

Or my friend just to annoy her because she doesn't give a crap.

I have seen some of your gifs. I loved Lilo and Stitch when I was younger because I actually live in Hawaii. So to see a TV series/movie in Hawaii was very amusing.

Oh really?

Lilo and Stitch makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Happy because it's all heartwarming and junk, but it's also heartbreaking because I'll never be able to surf and because I'll never have an alien space dog. :c

I don't understand how fast this OOC moves... It's like a Korean SC2 master playing against a bronze leauge as Zerg. Much fast so rush very Zerg. 
Pine you can ran thou GoT antics in our PM. Being a "ghostbuster" has some advantages pine. Lots of television ones as well. 
I am sorry to say this but here goes. I just joined a RP that has maybe six people in it, and OOC only has two posts. One by me saying I was going to get more peeps to fill it and the other th author saying use this for OOC. I am not being payed or told to do this but please join the hannōji academy RP. I need my OOC buddies with me.

I'll check it out but I won't promise anything, I tend to be kinda picky with rps...

Your all my precious... But the preciousness left us. Precious keeps care of us. Preciousness is not! Precious cares about us... Do not. Uh Hugh. They left us. Go away. What? Go away. *...*

No. The only way I moderately keep myself from murdering everyone within 20 meters of me at all times. I latched onto a coping mechanism to deal with my Mpd which was talkin to myself.

I might want to join, but not sure about a few things. First, what clubs are there? and second, do i have to fill out the basic cs and the two-star level cs, or just the two-star level cs?

The precious thing was Golum duh. 
Noah you can make a club at two star as far as I care. So far I head the information commitee and need a underling so maybe? 
An shuts the two star. 
Just the two star I mean @Noah

what is the information committee about? and should we take this to a pm? (only if others mind.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back