One Thousand Birds

Hmmm, I'd say Umbreon or Vaporeon.. Those are my two personal favorites, I always have a male and female of them, respectively.

The ones that change a LOT don't really look that good @ vaporeon, jolteon and espeon, but Umbreon has enough changes that you can notice with it looking nice, while Flareon is just a little more than a subtle difference, and again, it looks nice.

And shiny sylveon...

Idk, I'm not really a fan.

9fd36ff058d9c39015ad14762756b2ed.jpg

MAKE IS A FLAREON OR UMBREON

THIS IS MY FINAL ANSWER

I saw that back when X and Y were new. xDD

Haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

Sylveon basically inverts its colors BUT W/E.

I'm going to make a normal male sylveon now, then when they're both down, they'll duke it out. ewe

lol no jk

Only slightly tho.

You realize that it would end up being a stall war, right? xD

I have my ways of IV breeding as well.

/pets gyarados my preciousssss

IV bred for what? 
Haha, my friend just realized the other day the defensive power of a Milotic bred and trained for being a tank, I clobbered him with it, he would take 3 turns to get it to half ho, then I would rest and proceed to clobber him some more xD

I haven't seen a Milotic used that well, thus far. o:

Then again, I just watch random youtube videos. xD

Wait, Kitsune, if your 3DS is dead, then how...? cx

Oh, I love Milotic :) they naturally have really high defenses, so you can take hits all day long if you have some sort of sustain, and they learn recover naturally too, so they are tough to beat.

I've just seen that they actually don't last that long, even when someone had statused it...

Well, actually, nvm it was an assault vest set.

WAITING FOR THE FAITHFUL DAY

THAT I TOLD YOU TO MAKE IT A FLAREON

AND YOU DECIDE TO MAKE IT A FREAKING SYLVEON

Lolol, I might have challenged you to a battle otherwise. cx

But my teams need some polishing.

One of the pokemon I keep using isn't even EV trained and I used it in-game. LOL

When I went through the game, I used a sylveon simply because having a fairy type made everything easy. And then When I finally went to have it's IV's checked, I found out it had like, less then 5 in everything.

I was so disappointed in it. I had gotten it to lvl 100

Aw, well, you can't expect too much out of IVs without manipulating them.

I decided to have the bright idea of raising EVERY single new pokemon from this generation (+dunsparce because I thought it would get the mega evo it deserves smh), because I wanted all the evolutions and stuff to be a surprise... yeah. xD

Noivern is seriously one of my favorite pokemon now though.

I love noivern so much. He's just too cool~

And with the advent of the pokemon bank, I decided to make it my goal to get one of every single pokemon. The pokemon bank giving out celebi's made that so much easier xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back