One Thousand Birds

Sorry my brother is staying at my place for a few weeks, had to get him situated the past couple minutes (or hours I don't know) but I will be more active till I get some shut eye.

Make them count! I sure don't make mine count. I am not he right person to take advice from so want do I know?

Midnight.png

It brings a tear to my eye. If you where to die now chariots of fire would play, the sky would open up, heavenly beings would descend and bring you up to here masses as royalty

Then train me I the art of kiro magic! I shall make a parody of the pokemon theme song about old spice if you don't!

Lol all these reviews and you people think I'm lazy.

I'M JUST TRYING TO PRIORITIZE

DID I MENTION I'M FAILING TWO CLASSES RIGHT NOW LOL

but i also do require a lot of sleep

and i am getting pretty tired BUT

I willlllll have that post up after stats.

It's gonna' happen.

It really is. xD

but hooray for

my

ninja info card

Oh Ghost, now that's stuck in my head. cx

Sorry an amazing Kiro never reveals his secrets :P Then it's no longer his idea and anyone can do it then everyone forgets about who showed them how to do it

To the tune if Gotta Catch 'Em All (Tay Zonday's cover)

I wanna smell the very best, Like no one ever has!

To find it is my real test... To smell good is my cause!

I travel across the store, searching far and wide!

Men's cosmetics aisle is where it is that is inside!

O-old Spice! Gotta Use it All!

I know its my destiny! Old spice! Oooooooooh your my best friend, for a pit you must defend.

O-old Spice! Gotta use it Ah-Ha-Hall, *A smell so true-e-uuuu* Your smell shall pull us through, I use you so I smell new, O-old Spice. Gotta use it all, gotta use it all!

Yeah aha

Every challenge along the way, with good smells we shall face, I will use you every day, to claim my rightful place!

Come with me, the smell is right, here's no better scent! Smell and smell we'll (We Ill) win fight, its always been our dream!

O-Old spice! Gotta use it Ah-Ha-Hall. *Its you and me* I know its my destiny, Old Spice! Oh your my best friend for a pit you must defend! Old spice! Gotta use it all! Your scents shall pull us through, I use you so I smell new, O-Old spice! Gotta use it all, gotta use it all…^Repeat until cued.^

Old spice gotta us it all, I know its my destiny Old spice, your my best friend for a pit you must defend, O-Old spice! Gotta use it all! *A smell so true-ooooh* your scent shall pull us trough, I use you so I smell new, O-Old spice! Gotta use it all, Gotta us it all! Old spice.

You people talk to much -_- '

Good job Kiro

*yawns*

I'm going back to sleep. Night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back