One Thousand Birds

OKAY HEAR ME OUT

Chemistry and stats, but here's the thing.

With chemistry, I was all "oh I made straight As in pre-AP chemistry and I love the teacher let's go take AP chemistry senior year" and then that teacher was like lol I'm outta' here fools time to retire, which was sad.

BUT she was the only person that had taught AP chemistry, so they take the REGULAR PHYSICS teacher and make her teach AP chem, and she's literally 24 hours ahead of us in the lesson... and that's it.

NOT TO MENTION this is the year that they decided to change the curriculum for the AP test, so now chemistry is even harder... lol.

So two tests ago... I literally had no idea was I was doing, and I seriously bombed a test, and with the last test, I made a 70 (bonus yet to come from doing the review), but that wasn't QUITE enough to pull my grade up.

LUCKILY we started a new chapter and all of this is stupid easy, so I'm going to be able to ace this test, and maybe I'll get a high C, low B?

Then with stats (college level course but... whatever), that's my fault because I was so worried between my role plays (dropped three now though so I should be good) and my chemistry class, so since I was in the habit of sleeping through stats due to the first semester being algebra and marching band makes me even MORE tired...

I have yet to reallyyyy pay attention in that class, but I'm going to start doing that, since I'm starting to do my chemistry at home, too.

Anyway, with the last test, somehow the class average for the OTHER class was a 20-something, and ours wasn't too much better (but I definitely didn't make a twenty, that would just be silly), but she's going to be replacing that test grade with whatever test grade I get on tomorrow's test... which is why I'm studying now.

SO PINE AIN'T A DUMMY

SHE JUST HAS A BAD WORK ETHIC AND IS SUPER ADD AND IS REALLY TIRED

ALWAYS

LOL

I hope the old spice guy sings my song... 
@Pine <3 ain't nobody got time for bad scores! #GoPine2014

Please train me. If you do I will post the recording on YouTube... Depending on the kiro magics potency.

I can't D: I told you this @~@ 
Night.png

Next card I do (tommorrow) will be @kirito1337 's characters. :P

If you have any shout outs you want at the end of the credits in my old spice song please say! I got a email from them and they may air it if they can find a spot and I get permission from all affiliates!

Oh, you really wrote that yourself, Flubs? 8D

That's really neat. nwn

lol unfortunately i'm running a little dry on wit right now

otherwise i would love to lol 
aLSO JUST SIX MORE PROBLEMS LEFT

then pine gets to take a nap |DD

haters gonn' hate

hate-haters gonn' hate

I learned today in a CS GO match not to mess with Swedish people. Damn swedes! (I love swedes nearly as mug as Canadians)

Pie, I come back from sulking, and you leave so sooooon

I saw it and sang in my nonexistent head, it's beautiful.

Thank you. If old spice finds a spot and settles some patent things it goes live! 
#TeamCanada! Canadians get the most feels. 
G'night all. @Ghost if anyone wants me disembowel me so I wake up. <3s and feels

Ah. No. Wisconsin, is simply best.

All hail. 
Alright. I'll be sure to disembowel you if anyone wants. My pleasure.

I finished my stats, yayy. :'D

And I think I took good notes, so... lol.

I SHOULD BE GOOD FROM NOW ON

I'll bug the teacher in the morning just in case.

SRY GHOST I WAS AVOIDING YOU no c:

No guys, let's talk big

honkin'

deep south

redneck

TEHAS.

Where the weather makes no sense, but you can dependently count on no snow!

WELL YOU GUYS

I WOULD LOVE TO WORK ON THAT POST NOW

BUT I'M TIRED AND MY AROUSAL LEVEL IS TOO HIGH FOR ME TO PROPERLY FUNCTION

#yerkes-dodsonlaw

psychology jokes for the win

yung and hornei

/collapses

(i'm super definitely just taking a nap then working on these in like five hours stick please don't kill me lol)

Its okay if u don't post I'm kinda tired 2

Ty for understanding Ghost. <3

now please go haunt anyone who dares question my authority i mean

Good night ~~

Yes will do

Goodnight pie, good dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back