One Thousand Birds

._. I always feel sad when I come here and find pages of ooc. Then when I read through it all and find a million things to say- but everyone's already changed topics.

Mmmk Flub :3 This is my idea

I'm supposidly suppose to find everyone a place to be at during the rp according to pine anyways x.x But me working all the time only allows me to get on at night when I'm off. None the less...

Renshii is a chuunin currently working with a partner and someone else. My idea was for my character Renshii, to go from Chuunin rank to Jonin in training. Basically I'd be working my character for Jonin rank and my long term mission would be to raise a successful team. If I can do so properly then I'll gain my jonin Rank. If not then He will remain a chuunin and one of the Jonin will come in and take the team over. Possibly one of the paired up teams will gain their own set of people.

My second suggestion. Would be for one of the teams to split and run their own group. Two Genin team ran by a single person, that would also give the ability for a third genin if someone else joins in. Other then that someone can bot a genin or something.

Third suggestion. The two genin get added to the team jonins. That gives it a more balanced idea rather then someone just running two. 
Kitsune, thats why I skipped the 10 pages I missed xD

We can always talk about what you wan to. Nobody remembers things they types a week ago.

@Kiro Akira I like both ideas (sorry) but I would like some confirmation from you for anyone who needs a team, otherwise plan 2. I don't like the whole idea of botting a Genin but it may just have to happen.

IT'S TEN PAGES OF STICK PICKING ON ME KIRO /whines

Actually, I went ahead and replaced Akiro with Flub's character because Mura probably won't be back for a while, if at all.

That other purpose that had the super powerful genin...

I'm going to have to be strict.

Either they make their character a misc. chuunin or find something to do in another village, otherwise we won't be able to fit him in.

On another note, random thunder storms just rolled in and my FREAKING LAPTOP JUST DIED AHHHH I'M SO DONE WITH THIS LOL SOB.

Kitsune, I have multiple characters

Kiro Akira- A neko mage who loves to travel

Night Misuki- A demon/angel hybrid. Personality disorder type thing, But the Demon part is Midnight who I rp as his twin in some rps

Renshii Akahero- A marksman

Jack Morgan- A pirate captain who I rp him and his crew normally

Ryuu Akaheshi- Long story don't wanna get into it with this character

As you can see I converted most of them to this rp xD Kamei is just a character I came up with off the top

Yea, But If I bring in the twins, I would mess up our numbers again. And I can't split them up :/ pretty much their entire personalities were based off of each other

also hi kitsune ily /snuggles

But I mean, I was just sitting here, doing my stats, listening to music, then was like... is that thunder? ._.

SUCH IS MY LIFE

/dramatic flail

WAIT KIRO READ MY MESSAGE FLUB FITS IN LOL

I guess snuggling and flailing was a bad combination, after all. xD

aaaaaND SCREWITOL I'M STEALING MY MOM'S LAPTOP AGAIN AND FINISHING THIS STATS ONCE AND FOR ALL

(3/16 questions done lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back