One Thousand Birds

No, no, I didn't bother typing out the poetry

Its okay, my words are very poetic and moving, it an understandable mistake Stick 
Oh. Flubbs. If I'd had a heart, I'd have said that you'd broken it just now.

Stick I am sadly not allowed to say. You can probably guess it though. No confirmation on it. 
Well

Ghost said:
No, no, I didn't bother typing out the poetry
Its okay, my words are very poetic and moving, it an understandable mistake Stick 
Oh. Flubbs. If I'd had a heart, I'd have said that you'd broken it just now.
I refuse to accost that. You can if you want.

CIA FFBI? Super super secret intelligent task force thingamaboober?

What a rad person 
No I take it back, not rad, how horrid

CRAP I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT NOW I FORGOT UH

Oh yeah. xD

And now I don't want to ask it anymore, so never mind! Lol

I have made a decision. :'D

IN OTHER NEWS

I'm going to be doing some studying for stats... a lot tonight, but in between periods where I have to wait for my laptop to cool down (right now), I'm going to be writing up my post.

After chemistry, I guess, since it's easy. ewe

I will say one thing ghost. If I was in Harry potter I would be able to see the death horse things that pull the carriages.

Haha, I understand, Flubs, my dad did pretty much the same thing for years, he's retiring this year, actually.. But, back in the day, he was Special Forces, Green Beret, Army Ranger, then he went into some more "hush hush" stuff, so I totally get where you're coming from.

Well, IM NOT THERE YET SO IF ANYONE SO MUCH AS SPOILS A SINGLE THING ILL TEAR YOUR GUTS OUT, AND FORcE FEED THEM TO YOU WHILE MERRILY SINGING CHRISTMAS SONGS

Wait a sec, Pine actually DECIDED something?! 0.0 today must be very special for us mere mortals xD

Oooo oooo hi pie! 
Uh, pie, I wasn't threatening newbies, I swear

I would like to try that ghost. Really sounds enjoyable. *shows both hands with no crossed fingers*

Lololol Ghost. c':

OKAY FLUBS I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION THAT I THINK YOU CAN ANSWER

Is it as exciting as it sounds?

Everyone dies in the end because they're all old and smelly.

STICK WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

COME HERE I'LL FIGHT YOU

/rolls up sleeves

FUCKING DOBBY DUMBLEDORE SEVERUS SNAPE AND MANY OTHERS IM SURE

And pine, read my more late posts here. They show a unusual character of a mortal.

Yeah. That's a first, She never makes decisions. It took us 3 hours yesterday to get her to choose something simple, and she still never did, I don't think xD

OH I GET IT FLUBS

YOU WERE A GHOSTBUSTER

/shot :'D

Oh yeah?

Well, you can't even decide what gender to refer to me as!

Call THAT indecisive! xD

I'm not sure what you're talking about :P it was a typo. And I fixed it, so there....

No wonder I am feeling this seething hate towards you, flubbs

My feels are back up! And hash tags as well! Watch out world flubs is out and ready for action. #FEELSFORALL

No family of mine

/huffs angrily and haunts pie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back