One Thousand Birds

*snickers evilly*

:3 You should know I love you~

x3 Just like everyone else here

Muahaha, just remember who Asuka's Sensei is going to be :3 though, in all honesty, Maika only wants the best for his team, he couldn't do anything mean to them if he tried xD

Haha Ryoichi is like that. Kinda, he just approaches everything with humor x3

Yuzuki takes everything with force.

Heheheheh...x3 I had fun with her. Especially when both her and Ryo find something to laugh about. Like Makoto said she was an old lady, since their twins, she called Ryo old too. So he shouted out about them being old. And he has black hair slightly tinted blue at the ends while Yuzuki has snow white hair with some gray parts x3

Haha, they make a good pair, but I would feel sorry for any team that had the bad luck to have them both together xD

x3 lol They would enjoy watching Yuzuki get mad at her younger brother for calling her short and chase him around Konoha trying to stab him with her sword. x3

Yuzuki was born first and is pretty short

Ryoichi was born second and is pretty tall

Sorry, I am like 18 hours new on this, and can't for the life of me figure out how to know when a mission is. Can anyone help me?

Well, since deciding the teams yesterday we haven't done any rping yet.

But I'm sure in the rp the team leaders will tell their genin/chunin/etc when and what a mission is.

We're waiting for pine to make the first post, since it'll be an important one.

Your team leader will probably "ping" you, @Flubs, like I did just there, so you won't forget or miss a mission, we won't leave a ninja brother/sister behind :D

Thank you kind [insert polite word]. You get equally as much feels as well.

Either way you'll receive an alert tho

Be careful flubs, what if all your feels run out?!

Haha, it is a sir, Flubs, but I'm actually younger than you, if your stated age is to be believed, so no need for formalities on my account :) it is our duty to help the brand new members find their way around this wonderful site, so as to let them enjoy themselves as well :D

Feels. Draining. Power. Barely keeping over 9000 
Stickdom, my occupation for two years has trained me to do that so If necessary I will stop. (It wasn't military. I now am living the past American dream, of which large amounts of money may be involved.)

Haha, well played, my good sir, I actually come from a military background myself, so I can understand :)

Well played to you sir, and I technically was military, but wasn't navy, infantry, or Air Force.

I am a jobless ghost. What a worthless member of society.

Can't even work, because I'm a ghost. Ghosts can't touch things, so work is difficult.

Sigh

No one needs a ghost

*followed by a dramatic reading of poetry*

The Internet need you ghost! Here at the Internet our goal is to be fair and make a totally ideal place for everyone. *shows crossed fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back