One Thousand Birds

I'm just too lazy to look now.

I think her chakra nature is fire though.....She uses a katana =3

Well, we'll soon have Teiko, and the rest of the team, up to Chuunin level skills, we're gonna train hard, mission hard, and eat lots of RAMEN!! (Did I say that out loud?)

I've never had Ramen...

Here we go, Asuka's fighting style:

Asuka comes from the Byakko clan who tend to affiliate with wind and lighting jutsu. Unknown to her, like most of her clan, her chakra nature is lightning and wind. She prefers to use a katana, Akai Tsuki (Red Moon), as her main weapon, but does use kunai and shuriken. Her katana is strapped across her back, leaving her belt free to hold kunai and shuriken.

Most of the time Asuka knows not to charge straight in to a fight, but if provoked too far, she's known to attack blindly. Depending on her opponent, she has been known to throw insults to try and rile them up, for a better fight. She can be pretty rash at times, which could lead to possibly getting her teammates hurt, but is working on fixing that. Though it's slow in progress.

If *I* remember correctly, her chakra nature is air and lightning.. Which is an interesting mix, might be able to do some cool stuff with that :3

Yeah I was thinking fire and lightning Sasuke

No....I think I had some jutsu ideas for her when making her profile but I don't remember x3

Never...... Had...... Ramen?.....

(´・Д・) I think I might cry now...

I know right?! x3

I told my friends before and my friend Lupe's boyfriend said he needed my address so he could bring me a box. x3

I bet. Plus all I've had for dinner is milk chocolate stars

:'( I want some ramen... My mom has us on some crazy diet, so we literally have almost no food in the house, all the time..

Pineapple Elizabeth Whatsername, what is the meaning of this!

I told you guys I would kick everyone from the conversation if you kept talking. lol

SO MUCH POWER

tumblr_mt47weeTbc1ra8thso1_500.gif

Oh I forgot that wasn't the ooc thread it looked so similar to it

Anyways we've decided the teams so idrc the chats not needed anymore is it

It's okay.

You can't make that same mistake anymore.

NO ONE CAN

tumblr_mm91dyNzZT1spyekbo1_500.gif

Yeah, it was completely unneeded, and I wish there had been a big red button where I could have simply locked it. cx

Now I need to...

Uh...

Do stats...

Then probably give my brain a 24 hour break from role playing so that I can stop thinking in medieval... ways. lol

right after the teams are

ugh

psst i dont know what to do with them lol

i was like of gee first one was op lucky break

then

/dies

Aaack yeah sorry idk pie

On another note I'm going to die hognose snakes are so adorable and apparently are easier to take care of and would work for a first snake pet

I must...

convince.....

my mom..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back