One Thousand Birds

Yea but that goes back to me not wanting to leave anyone behind and being hypocritical xP But I may as well post, only posting once maybe twice a day O_o

no dont be righteous

be hypocritical as heck

honestly it doesnt really matter tho

imo

Yea but when I get pissed off about it they can use the whole "Well you were doing it to me" thing on me xP And I'll be all like D: Nooooo

I think it's a safe assumption to say you're good to make one post. xD

I doubt we're going to suddenly have two pages of posts again any time soon.

I think mainly what the pages was Kachi/Teikomi, responding to Makato/Tetsune bickering because, like, five people told them to shut up. LOL

i'm thinking i want makato and tetsune to be on the same team

i'm evil that way

I think a lot of us will have a pretty good idea of what team we want. cx

I'm just wondering if I should do some sort of inactivity sweep and when, if so.

Eh give everyone until after the exams. Any inactivity after that we'll assume they don't wanna be in it O.o . My rules for my rp was 2 days before I updated it with or without you. But I'm mean like that O_o I put the exception of spring break to consideration tho. I'll start being more into the 2 day rule after it's over with << 
And I'm sure they do have an idea of what team they want xP But remember Naruto and Sasuke? Those two didn't want to be on the same team and ended up being there anyways << I'd pull something like that on the genin for fun

Well, I was thinking about closing the role play after we establish teams. owo

Idk, I just know I have my fits of inactivity, so I like to sympathize. xD

nononono

I mean us as the role players. xD

Just because Tetsune is a jerkwad, I want him on the team that would cause THE MOST conflict as possible. lol

Then the neutral person would just be role playing about how uncomfortable they are. LOL

I don't know, I think MOST people are like me and they don't like their characters getting along... not too sure.

Either way, if they have something in mind that they think would be the most enjoyable for them, I won't impose. cx

Probably most realistic, but I don't want there to just be, like, three people on the same team with no synergy/conflict.

That was the whole point of starting with the academy.

thats because i like to yap my mouth off

LOL I'M P SURE NO DECENT PERSON ON THIS SITE TALKS THIS MUCH

JUST ME

NBD

Oh gosh Tetsune and Makoto on a team together XDD I second that choice, though I feel bad for whoever's the poor third teammate and the jonin that has to put up with them hehe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

yayayay c:

I like how Infinities had said she was just gonna' shower. xD

Midnight you killjoy you.

If you're interested in those two, then sure ~

oh this will be fun

/rubs hands + cackles

I'm already picturing how this will all go down ahaha.

wondering who that poor third wheeler will be ewe

Night will be there so I'm sure something good will come of it. Now if it was Midnight alone then I'd be worried o-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back