One Thousand Birds

Okay, well, I'm going to force myself to go do other replies... then pokemon.

cause otherwise

this ooc chat will just be exploding haha

Be back later ~

Aww yeahhhhhhhh five stars baby!

I would reply with Tetty Bear, but he's kinda' hiding under a chair at the moment. -w-

Ughh, why caan't I just reply to my OTHER role plays? xD

such lazy

Yeah I read everything already, I was just thinking up my reply :3

I might have to get off tablet soon tho, but I'll think about it still, or the post might be really short.

Hhhmmm, should Makoto be the one to piss Midnight off, or should I end her anger there....nah I wanna piss him off

Will he like throw her through the window or something xD ?

Pine I said I was going to shower then afterwards I replied and no one was one. Then I had to leave! >.<But I'm back now and am about to post for us Kumo peoples =3 
Oh yeah and with the genin teams, Asuka just can't be with Ryoichi or Yuzuki, so yeah take that into consideration x3

Either way works, Ghost. xD

I was imagining that Makoto would try to blame a certain boy ~

what a potty mouth

calling her that

tsk tsk

It's funny, Infinities, because even before it was obvious you poofed I was thinking of joking with saying "my that was a long shower wiiiiiiink."

& deciding on teams will definitely be reserved for later, but when we do start deciding, you'll be able to put your two cents in. c;

Nyehehe you read my mind Pine~ PSYCHIC!! xDD

That little boy needs some soap in his mouth for uttering such foul language.

My virgin eyes can't take much more xD

x3 Dear god Pine! lol

Okay that's good!

And responded~ Shorter than the last post but oh well! x3

Mwuahahaha..... 
The dangers of Jonin Teachers and their bad attitudes x3

Really tho. That's why Yuzuki will fight them until they collapse. Teach them to learn about power differences x3

Alright there is my shortish reply

Hmm it would be kinda fun if jakunen got in trouble for no reason with makoto and tetsune but idk if that would work or make sense??

Since jakunen hasnt really done anything at all with other characters what an antisocial loser

I've actually had that idea in my mind since that post got up. /shot

I think he was looking more for a fight than to actually fail one of the genin. xDD

(cos im hot blooded ~)

I have no idea how that would occur, Ghost. xD

also yeah anti-social characters are so hard to role play hahaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back