One Thousand Birds

Still reading through her profile, and I love her! cx

I'm glad we could do this heeeee.

Nononono.

He, like, never shows his emotions, except when he has some sort of vanity fit. xD

He's really pleasant to... well... everyone.

Probably, but that's up to you.

He'll be nice to her and treat her well, but just the fact that he doesn't actually seem THAT attracted would probably make her suspicious at some point, but his status isn't exactly a secret.

TeeHee~ Same!

I'm glad you like her so much so far!

Well that's good!

Kay then, she'll most likely have heard through some rumors or her parents talking about him and just kept quiet, not really caring. As long as he was a nice person she wouldn't have cared. =3

xD I just realised something. Does anyone know anything about Isobu? To what the Wikia says about him O.o Isobu (3 Tails) is a shy mannered person xP Kamei is shy. Funny how it works. The two will not connect well O_o neither of them are brave people and are both shy.

Personality

Isobu speaks in a shy manner, referring to itself as "boku" (ボク) which is usually used by young boys.

Link to the 3 tails- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Isobuhttp://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Isobu

Boom, got relationships up and I am done with that profile for good. xD

Ha, maybe they'll just be like Satoru and Matatabi in how they never talk to each other. cx

now to role play EXCEPT MY LAPTOP IS DYING FOR A BREAK RIGHT NOW LOL

/poofs

Sorry, later ~

Besides, I don't have any ideas for what they should do atm. xD

so i should probs go figure that out

x3 lol Yeah probably

Yay! You've added them to the relationships!

So more or less, they're a team. Satoru comes and goes most of the time though lol

Wait O_o we need ideas? Mmmk gotcha o-o Renshii and Kamei coming up with a post :D Kamei will get things moving along ;3

x3 lol Woo~ Chinatsu and Ren shall respond lol

I think Ren then Chinatsu are my fav right now. I just love Ren and I'm glad others do too! x3

So it'll just be us for a bit I guess. Pine had to give her laptop a break.

I'll probably make a note above Ren's post marking that they're not in Konoha but in Kumo

Oh I'll be sure to do that as well. I have a few ideas on what to do. Just I joined a naruto rp on another site and imported Kamei as well as the twins into it. Finishing my starter post for them then I'll have a post up for you and Pine o:

Sorta. My mom and her mom

My parents were never married, but their still friends, so every other weekend I'm with my dad.

Why you ask? =3

Oohhh! x3 lol Shoulda asked if Ren did, but yes. She does. lol

Not really. Sometimes yeah, but it's really not that bad. Especially since my mom thought my dad would never have been in my life. He's always been there. I live with mom and stay with my dad during breaks and weekends and stuff and they're on good terms and everything. On holidays we spend it together. It's weird sometimes but not bad. =3

Hm O.o I would think it's weird too. But they're friends o: So thats good. 
So if I knocked on your door....Who would answer, the parents or a maid/butler? O.o (Rp Wise)

Yup~ My mom tends to get annoyed with my dad, but that's mainly cause they don't really see each other and he doesn't see me on Tuesdays anymore so he can't easily give her the checks to pay for my braces. But otherwise, yeah. lol

Although Christmas is fun! I get 3 Christmases! On Christmas Eve my dad and his mom and I go to relatives on their side of the family then Christmas morning just me my dad and grandma, then later that morning I go back to my moms. lol I like it~ 
Hrm...Probably....Aoi, her mother. 
Cause they are rich, but the current heads are nice and care about things other than money, unlike the Elders. They care about the people who come to their house, especially if they're friends with Ren.

x3 lol *goes to read and excited to start with Ren and others in Kumo!* 
*pants* F-finished....x3 Though I'm proud of my first post for Ren! It's the longest post I've ever made on here so far! lol

I think my largest post, ever....Was 9 paragraphs.

I still have it somewhere xD  
O_o What gives Hikage the thought Renshii doesn't like him D: He's friendly right? :D

x3 lol I've written things longer then that, but not for a role play.

Oh yeah, I kinda assumed Kamei went to their 'meeting spot' but if you want me to change her seeing him there, let me know. 
lol Hikage is observant. Plus he was nice to Chinatsu then was like 'Oh. You're here as well.'

x3 That's why lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back