One Thousand Birds

I'm glad she is liked~ 
What Antari? lol Didn't understand what you said.

I'm gunna make my Kachi (the Inuzuka) have a huge crush on the new character that you just made xD

This makes things interesting. :3

what if everyone's crushing on the only girl that's taken lol

Ohhh! x3 LOL

x3 I'm glad she's liked! Though it'll be a bit before they ever meet. She lives in Kumo lol 
x3 Really tho!

I'm proud of this character and I'm glad my work is well received! x3

Can't stop smiling and slightly laughing.

Lol true~ xD I've been debating whether I wanted to make Kachi a.... dog xD . He'd just be in love with all women ;-;

Surely it'd be funny. Night would keep him away from the women while Midnight said go for it xD Renshii would be all like whatever. Kamei would just...I don't know O_o He doesn't know how to deal with it! (Haha >D For anyone who gets the reference)

x3 LOL

So wait, Kiro, does Kamei like her? And are they on the same team in Kumo?

lol That's why I'm so picky about a last name sometimes. If I want to give them a kekkai genkai, I base it on the meaning of the last name. Like Ren's last name has to do with birds, and their kekkai genkai is kinda like birds with their eyes.

Oh yeah Pine! You said Satoru wants her for her money, I put in the Background of the clan that she accepted the marriage because she liked him and thought him nice. I was saying she was fine being in an arranged marriage with him cause he was nice.

I'm almost done with Satoru ~

Working on fixing his time line a little.

Actually, as it is now, he would have proposed when he was twelve, I think. ._.

A little different from being sixteen. xD

That works ~

Being the son of a prostitute, though, he's also a handsome little devil. c; 
LOL No, he's not greedy.

You'll see, Kiro ~

Kiro, call them the "Twin Night Terrors" and have their kekkai genkai be where they mix their justsu's together somehow but have one have water/lightning mix and the other water/fire. ;-;

Hurry and post him so I can do something with all 4 characters xP 
Eh I might use that O.o but Night is to nice xD  
Either that or use that as sort of a base idea

And uh...Maybe you should edit that part about him being twelve cause then she would've been ten. lol

Yeah Pine hurry and post him! x3 I wanna see Ren's fiancé! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back