One Thousand Birds

lol Thank you

Ren means 'lotus' or 'romance, love'

Torisei means 'because of bird' 
:sorry:

im going to the con early-ish tomorrow bcuz its either that or waay later so i gotta sleep

idk if ill get on tomorrow

goopnighto

lol sorry Kiro, but I'm getting off too. I think my wifi's gonna kick me off in a couple minutes anyway.

Night!

Why does your wifi kick you every night? O_o 
Well, I have all my characters finished :3 Night and Midnight Page 1, Renshii Akahero Page 2, and Kamei Taki Page 3.

Please D: For the love of me and you. Everyone give me feedback on what you think of the jutsu list @~@ To over powered? Severly Underpowered? Perfect? I just want to know how well I did xD

Wow, I totally woke up just now thinking 'thank goodness I don't have to get ready for school any time soon'. ewe

LOLOLOL KIRO

Regarding Midnight, idk about him being able to make that 'discharge clone,' considering I think that's a little irrelevant to using swords?

Everything else is fine, and even then I won't make you change that because that doesn't bother me that much heeee. ewe

Your chuunin is fine.

Regarding the jinchuuriki however, I would say put some sort of restriction on how far he can transform.

A definite no on being able to transform all the way to the tailed beast, and I'm iffy on the three tails.

Definitely don't need some genin firing off tailed beast bombs.

So reserve all that for another time, but otherwise, it all looks good ~

It kicks me off because my mom out a restriction on it. She knows that if it wasn't on there then I'd never go to sleep. Completely true, I was surprised at how well she knew me at night =3

Later today I'll probably come up with a jutsu list cause it sounds like a good idea.....

so my mom is giving me my bros flip phone instead of her smartish phone like yesterday so after i go to the con, which will be fairly soon, i wont b able to post

i will be at the con for about 12 hours

also in school i got bored and felt like drawing headless Burnt peeps

doodle 1

doodle 2

Cool have fun Ghost!!!

x3 You're an awesome artist Ghost!!! Really impressive!

@Pine well O.o like Naruto he won't be able to transform into the full beast seeing it's sealed O.o I'm going to work a little bit on that and make it look a bit better. Just last night was a little sleepy so I just made it look pretty today I'll revise the jinchuriki character and give his limited powers as well as mention what he'll be able to do later on.

OMG GHOST YOU DREW ME

GAH

FLAWLESS ANATOMY

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN SO COMPLETE <3

Well then clarify what he has access to, Kiro! xD

I just need to edit a character profile. xD

buuuuuuuut i need to wait for my laptop to cool down before i mess with that lol

Anxiety issues ._. Why?

Get to anxious for things and bug out for multiple things o.e 
I'm adding that to Kamei xD Anxiety trip

lol wat r u talkin bout

Also, the portrait of Ghost and I is now my lock screen. lol

Look up "Anxiety attack" or Panic attack either or <,< Read the symptoms while of them. In Life, I actually have this issue. So if I get to hyped up and stuff or really want to do something to a certain point my body has an inside freak out moment. Generally happens when I get into the mood of wanting to do multiple things. This rp, go back to work, playing a game of some sort. My body just kind of bugs the hell out xP

lol Pine

I'm about to finish up my character. It's 11:52 AM and I just finished getting dressed about 10-15 minutes ago. Now to work~

I know what anxiety attacks are. xD

I'm sorry about the role play lol.

Whoo ~

& i'll go look.

Character boredem O.o might make another xD I just like the idea of having multiple things to do at once. If I do make another one it'll be a genin who's skilled with shadow clones. Or an academy student soon to be genin O_o

You know technically the only genin who did shadow clones for sure, from knowledge, was Naruto. The rest just had clone jutsu....

I say this cause Naruto was the one to steal the scroll and learn that technique, and I think someone in the rp mentioned shadow clones. x3 It just kinda makes me mad. lol Don't know why.... 
But yay! Kiro will have 5 characters like me! x3 lol

But that's also why I make so many characters. Almost always have something to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back