One Thousand Birds

im replaying it when my mom takes my computer at night since theres ~*secret reports*~ to get after the game ends and it is the only game i have ever replayed

Sounds interesting enough. cx

i'll buy this when i'm bored and not feeling cheap l o l

Yeah similar Pine x3

Cause I have like almost 30 dollars and I've been waiting for Hoen to come out. Though I'm sure if I did ask my dad he wouldn't complain about paying for half of it...

But I'd probably only buy it if it's under 10

I'm thinking I should probably get dressed. It's almost 1 and I only woke up at 11 x3

no pine the fight system is NOT disgusting it is FUN

but if its too hard for u you can always adjust the difficulty settings to easy mode and turn your partner settings to auto ;) ))))

were in the same time zone i woke up an hour earlier than you and im not dressed it is okay

lol But yeah, I hate sitting around like this. I always end up feeling way too warm for no reason x3

oh u did not just go there

i've been awake for almost seven hours and i still haven't gotten dressed

idk which is worse lol

and, since you can actually lower your characters' level in order in order to increase item drop rates, I mean, if easy and auto still doesnt help you you can fight with your full level too

It's always interesting watching Pine bicker with someone about a game x3

I think I'll root for Ghostie this time! 
And I just remembered it's Tuesday! I need to be ready to leave in less than an hour to meet my dad!

So I have to get dressed and ready to face the day sadly

sobs ghost i thought we had something special

this is not bickering infinities how dare you

have fuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuunnnn

?? but we do, pi

that reminds me one of the characters makes math puns a lot and shouts dumb things like SOHCATOA during battle hes the dumbest nerd which obvi means i luv him

i think hes one of the two most popular characters becuase hes amazing

actuall y hes the reason why many years ago i knew how to FOIL b4 my classmates (back then i had to look up some of his puns) and when people are like if i cant even remember the word sohcahtoa how is it supposed to help me and im like how do u forget

hes the biggest loser hes like "you factoring sons of digits!!"

he likes to use units of measurments that no one knows about (except twewy fans obvi) like one of his catchphrases is "you're so zetta slow!" and another insult of his is calling people yoctograms

Guess whose internet decided to stop working! :{D

lol I knew the math stuff I just could never get used to using it. I got into the smart people programs because of math (never took third grade math) but now I stay because of English I believe x3

Literally, we were taking the ISAT or whatever it's called for math in 3rd grade and I didn't know anything x3

I knew 4th grade math but was about to fail the test for 3rd grade math

How does that happen exactly? x3

quick go to the previous page and read my big post about twewy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back