One Thousand Birds

smuggling popsicles is hard because i was like 'ill just stick it in my pants so they don't see me carrying food'

because thats what i do when i want to smuggle food

it WORKS OKAY

but then i was like WAIT popsicles are REALLY COLD

Don't worry Ghost, I do that too x3

LOL though Popsicles? x3

yes

popsicles

theyre very good tasting

How did shoving popsicles down your pants come into your mind? x3

well i wanted some popsicles and they were in my freezer but to get to the stairs to go into the basement ( since my room is in the dungeons) i need to walk past the den and the den was full of people that would make me go put the popsicle back

so i was like ill just do what i always do when smuggling things and put it in my pants

but then i was like wait i cant its too cold

in the end since my shirt was long enough i put it between the outside of my pants and the inside of my shirt and held the end of my shirt as close to my leg as possible while still trying to be discrete

yes

the popsicle was very good 
oh dang i think my parents want my computer

goodnight ilu

I have been spending the past few days trying to future out how I ended up here...

And now I set out upon my quest to define most active people here in one word...

Pine- Tree

Ghost- Kawoopy (Kawaii Spoopy)

Infinities- Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! (In that spoopy fangirl voice)

Fruit-... Ninja 
Me- Swegawaiioopylicious420noscopexX780blazeitXxyY|YyDORITOSmountaindewBoomHeadshotBoomHeadshot420noscopeBoomHeadshot 
^

|

Every word you will find in a quick scoping montage. It gave me a sezuire resulting in sever trauma and fear of bros/CoD/BtlfldPlyrs

*slides into the chat, spins around in a circle like a ballerina, then walks out like a normal human being again*

Swegawaiioopylicious420noscopexX780blazeitXxyY|YyDORITOSmountaindewBoomHeadshotBoomHeadshot420noscopeBoomHeadshot

new favorite word

/wishes that someone would reply to THIS rp, it has been sorely missed :S

/chases after Infi, waving a towel over his head and thwacking her with it playfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back