One Thousand Birds

lol I intended to have that reply up for our 1x1 but I got called into a classroom for 15 minutes, but I figured I'd stay until they got lunch and I'd go get mine x3

So hopefully I'll finish that (almost done btw) while eating... x3

Just posted it! :D

lol Well I need to finish my fries, shake, and chicken sandwich. So I can shred some more papers before 1:00 PM

It would be more of a celebration with more Satoru/Ren interactions ;3

AH AH IM IN A HOTEL AND THERE WAS NO MORE TOILET PAPER SO I UNWRAPPED ANOTHER ROLL AND MADE A HAT OUT OF THE WRAPPER ITS SO COOL

LOOK

Awwww thanks pie

u2 infinity

I'm sure you're super fab too 
i think ill make the characters for my story on charahub or something before i start writing because i cant keep all 7 characters in my head, id forget things

rn i have all the characters up but the only thing really filled out is their name and 1 thing in the extra section

except for the main character, he has more, but im not done with the physical and personality sections yet

if anyone doesnt have my charahub, its https://charahub.com/user/Sp3ctre

And I forgot.

#NoSpaces

#SpacesAre5Wimps

#Double#Rainbow 
And I came back. Communist Buddhist who doesn't believe in Buddha cause yes. It works that way. 
My time going around the world is finally over. Just in time to play destiny on my ps2. I mean pswut?

/doesn't know how to handle this news 
/OffToWatchAnimeCauseThatsHowIDo

Shortcut for that:

Alt O command T W A C T H I D

im glad you like the name pie

thnx

also welcome baackkkk fluuubbs

aw thank you im sure youre stylin too

I'm back from watching Naruto. Finally finished the child Kakashi episodes... Much back story. Very learn. So /O_O/. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back