One Thousand Birds

i shouted and threw my hands in the air excitedly

welcome baaack pie!!

hmmm maybe i will try to convince my mom to let me get my hair cut like that....

i still havent decided what color i want to dye it either

Dye! x3 I'm planning on dying mine purple and teal again. I really liked it that way. =3

my cousin told me to bleach it totally white, my little sister said bright pink, i dont want to do any green i already had that, id be okay with like really unnatural bright red or purple, i dont really want yellow or orange rn, blue maybe

whatever i do i want it to b rly bright tho

decisions decisiooonnnsss

theres so many colors

then theres also the option of getting more than one color

I've done blue. Purple. And purple and teal, which was just blue and green mixed together. I have to bleach my hair since it's brown, so depending on what you do before you apply the dye, you need to be sure of the color. Especially if you want bright.

How long do you leave the dye in your hair Ghost?

Hello. Just popping in to say that if you need me to post or anything, just tag me or let me know with a PM. Right now this RP is kind of on the back burner.

my hair is brown rn but i had to dye it that way

edit: i totally forgot i juST posted a picture /edit

before that it was green but it was starting to fade and look bad, so brown!

do you mean like, when i am applying the dye or how long inbetween i dye my hair diff colors

if its when im applying idk man lol i follor the instructions

i dye my hair maybe around every 4 months?

When you're dying with the foil and stuff. If you want the dye to last a LONG time, leave the foils in for like a few hours, two or three maybe. Then whenever you wash your hair, wash it in cold water only. It helps the color stay in longer. Trust me. Before I started doing that the color would start fading within a week, but my mom washes my hair in the sink now when it's recently dyed and it's lasted for up to six months if not a bit longer. I tend to dye my hair twice a year.

:0

ill remember that thank you!

....i love hot showers so much though

maybe ill just, like, be careful to not get my hair wet??? then wash it in colder water

ahahah

:) No prob. The woman who does my hair is an old friend of my moms so she tells us all sorts of stuff cause she dyes her own hair. Last I saw her it was white blonde with blue pink and some purple I think.

I love a hot shower too, but what I do is wash my hair in cold water in the sink, than pin it up and take a shower. Cause my hair is past my shoulders, so I keep it out of the way. My mom washes my hair for me though, cause she coats my hair in conditioner and pins it to my head then washes my hair regularly then takes out the pins and uses conditioner on my hair. Then I wrap it in an old beach towel since the dye will still bleed a bit.

i showed my mom pictures and since they styles varied a lot she told me to find a picture of EXActly what i wanted

and then she was like "but april lol if i bought you pink clothes ud never wear them" nO MOther i am going to dye i t how i want it

the problem is i doNT have an idea of exactly what i want

Ahh yeah that's hard if you don't know. Just keep asking friends or someone I guess. I asked my guy friend what he thought. He joked around and said green though he knows my mother said no to green. x3

But he said purple and teal would look good after I told him it was suggested. 
Oh yeah! I CAN SEE MY PUPPY'S FACE AGAIN! :{D

She's so cute now! :{D

10418441_251095528414436_2312166254731803139_n.jpg

Yeah PetSmart put them in x3

I know! x3 She's passed out on the ground below me. I'm laying on the couch with my laptop and she's right next to me on the ground. She's cute and she knows it

And to think this morning she was just a shaggy little thing x3

My mom works at a bank nearby so on the way home we brought her over and she walks out with this face. She said she looks like a poodle. She IS a poodle! x3

She's a MaltiPoo. Maltese Poodle mix lol

"she looks like a poodle"

"but mother... she is"

ahahahah

I know right?! x3

I just gave her this look. "That's cause she is a poodle."

She knows. We just don't like having her look like a foofoo poodle. We hate the way they look x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back