One Thousand Birds

Haha, the new site is..... new.... I like it so far, and I haven't even played with all the new toys yet :3

i came here for like a minute to see if i had any new alerts, i was/am busy readin tokyo ghoul

i read it literally all day yesterday, and i woke up today and resumed reading it

i love it so much

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol Yeah they changed some things so I'm figuring that out, but I like it.

Good for you Ghost!

I am back. For real. Just moved across America to Minnesota, got my Internet, a nice apartment, and still am employed. :3 I feel so artsy. But alas... I am NO DONT DO IT pollboy.

That's what I asked you. All I got was you moved to Minnesota?

lol Just make sure you know how to drive. I have family in Texas and Florida and they don't know how to drive in snow. x3

Don't let that happen to you friend.

I have chains, snow tires, a small car, everything you need. I normally have like one pack of emergency food so I can probably put like three in the winter.

It's actually really nice here now. I am guessing my birth parents where Midwestern cause my accent is the same as there's.

I feel so at home! And the people are very nice. Most of them. AND ALSO LOTS ALSO SUPPORT GERMANY IN THE WORLD CUP!!! I am finally not alone. :D

x3 lol

My grandmother watches the Talk and they showed videos of Brazil fans crying x3

wow!! you came much closer to me

the closer you get to wisconsin the more plentiful cheesechurds are, so you're in luck

and should definitely go hunting for some cheesecurds

of the squeaky cheesey kind and the normal deep fried cheesecurds

i love them so much

theyre so hella

i cant even express my lvoe for t hem prOpely

also snow is really cool

Hey, Flubs, how's it going, man? :D been a while, glad to see you're rooting for the winning team in the World Cup, though :3

i need a haircut cuz my bangs keep getting in my face, and my friend is trying to convince me to get a quiff

what do u people think

i like to get lots of opinions on things

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should spike it or something, get it trimmed kinda short and throw like seventeen pounds of hair gel to make each hair stand out individually xD

Infinities Lover]Quiff? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=quiff&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=gR7AU8HxF9CuyATU64CoAg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1279&bih=679#q=girl+quiff&tbm=isch said:
Liiiiink[/URL]

Also link

I like how Miley Cyrus was the first photo in the first link x3

But Ahhh I see now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back