One Thousand Birds

No >( @Pine Nobody cares for you and the "Not in the mood" We all want you to get bugged so here we are bugging you

No not really <w< Just bugging :D

???? if you dont want to bug y r u bugging bugging is not funning it can become annoying and is largelying responsibleing for being ''not in the moooding''

yeah well kiro the next time you think about that

remember i have fangirls now

think of the fangirls

No. No fangirls. I puke over their sparkly outfits and shoes.

WHAT TEXTS?! I'VE BEEN CONNECTED TO WIFI FOR AT LEAST FIVE HOURS AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN A NOTIFICATION!

but infinities they love me

and then i'll have to be the charming one to wipe the vomit off of them

then they'll love me even MORE

BUT???? i dont own a single sparkly thing??? other than a hella monokuma jacket literally all i own is pants and tshirts????? id rather not wear shoes given the choice too

i think infinities is confused 
i cant think of anyone else who could possibly count as a "fangirl" 
where are ur fangirls pie like idek if i count ??????? ive never heard of them before

Well I was playing Legend of Zelda

and I completed one of the mini-games

so now there are these three girls who follow me around and squeal, huddle, drops hearts and run away every time I talk to them.

but i appreciate your support ;w;

Then you'll end up getting puked on too. I'm sorry I can't control it. I see fangirls and I just end up vomiting.

aLSO COME WATCH ME DRAW

i havent worked on orion at al since last time bbuuutt...

im drawing something else xD

2 characters from a show i like a lot

https://join.me/119-555-347

x3

Lol

Ohmygod prople are so annoying! When you join a role play and the rules say no one liners DON'T POST ONE LINERS! If you get warned DON'T COMPLAIN JUST FOLLOW THE FRICKEN RULES! Plus if the rules state that someone is co-GM for the role play don't state it wasn't mentioned cause it was!!! Idiots, if you can't handle that don't join! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back