One Thousand Birds

BBBWWWWAAAAAAAUGH NO COOKIES ARE MINE GET OUTTA MY WAY

YOU CANT KILL SOMETHING THATS ALREADY DEAD THOSe COOKIES. ARE. MINE!

i have been dead inside for awhile, however, i think, though i dont know how its possible, that the deadness inside grew even greater

Who took cookies?!

Infinity is really mad at her laptop! It won't load the site so I have to use the tablet.

hey guys i might be gone with friend all day sooooo i was gonna post but i probs dont have enough time

Flubs-

NO! Infinity has been unable to get on the site with her laptop for THREE DAYS! So she had to try to desktop computer that worked twice. The tablet worked for a while last night, but now her laptop is working again!

WHAT IS IT GABE?!

............I need to figure out a better way to get notifications for the OOCness Dx 
Oh. The cookies? I um....I-THEY'RE MINE //Runs off with box

FlubbityBubbity back... I have discovered a new meaning to "You just blew your exams". So one kid in my class INSTEAD of writing a PHD thesis wrote about everything wrong with my class and how he would teach it. I plan to have him teach for me tomorrow. I am going to tell all the girls I will give them free chocolate if they are as difficult as possible tomorrow. Hehehehheye. Flubs is gonna get worst teacher of the year award.

Depends if your comfortable in a class full of women acting like there twelve year olds. With a unprepared man baby leading a college class.

that sounds really fun!

i would come watch but ghosts don't float around that fast.

it would take awhile to get to texas, and id miss it!

sighs the worst part about having fun with a friend is that it'll have to end and i have to go back home....

i dont like it here, and this is the first meaningful human interaction ive had in 2 months, and the most fun ive had in a really long time, but its done now and its probably going to be awhile before we do anything again and its terrible and im literally about to start crying right now because i cant stand to be here so long all the time and its not my fault i dont have any good friends that want to hang out or aren't busy that don't live states away and i just hate being all alone with all these people 
quick question: can tears damage macbook trackpads this is a serious concern of mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back