One Thousand Birds

*cries for Ghost*

I-Infinity would h-hang out with you G-Ghostie...!

aww thank youuu

if only you lived in wisconsin with me

but like i tried to dry the trackpad with my shirt but it smeared around and now its not working great???

Infinity lives by a corner of Wisconsin! She lives near Chicago in Illinois!

Infinity has no idea about the device you're talking about.

thats hours away!!

a laptop/my baby V u V )

Nah, Infinity can handle long drives! She drove from Illinois all the way to Florida in one day! :{D

Plus she has family in Wisconsin and she visited them in less than an hour!

Aww...I sowy, I dunno what to tell you.

they probably lived farther south than me ahahah

itll probably be fine itll probably just have to dry all the way

Yeah probably

Okay. Infinity has to go for now. Her nails are getting done

oooo have fun!! 
i read online that Blue Exorcist chapters are supposed to come out every 4th of the month but so far it looks like it either hasn't come out or there's zero english translations this is upsetting i was looking forwards to that

Poor Ghostie!

Infinity now has purple nails with two fingers per hand sporting a red bow tie! :{D

Oh goodness.

I see Infinities has jumped on the third person boat.

or has this been a thing for a while

idk

GUYS

I'M GRADUATING TODAY

AND NOW I HAVE TO GO TO PRACTICE AGAIN AND PRACTICE IS SO STUPID can't this all just be over already ugh

Also, since it's at our football field, and there's turf and stuff, they're telling us not to wear spikes...

If I had spikes, I would totally wear them. ewe

alas

hugsnuggles ghost

i do not know how i feel about this third-personness

yay pie!!!

too bad, spikes would be totally rad

id come with u if i could

/manyhugglesnuggles

lol Infinity has been doing this for a while but going back and forth a bit.

YAYS FOR PINE!!!!!!!!!! Spikes would be funny lol

Flubs said:
FlubbityBubbity back... I have discovered a new meaning to "You just blew your exams". So one kid in my class INSTEAD of writing a PHD thesis wrote about everything wrong with my class and how he would teach it. I plan to have him teach for me tomorrow. I am going to tell all the girls I will give them free chocolate if they are as difficult as possible tomorrow. Hehehehheye. Flubs is gonna get worst teacher of the year award.
SUCKS TO BE HIM

xD

lol

I really wanna know if anyone's interested in doing an alien role play based off Torchwood... x3

lol Thanks, but you wouldn't even need to watch the show to do the rp if interested. It's a small group of people in Cardiff chasing down aliens and protecting the Human Race. I'm making a list of all the different species and technology used in the show so people wouldn't be confused. 
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/torchwood.31032/

I posted the whole idea there if you want to look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back