One Thousand Birds

wOW WHY WHU WHOI:HIUEGLIUhglshr gkjgkjh lkH LAWGL IT DIDNT GIVE ME ALERTS FOR THIS THREAD FRICK ME

i will not clean my room i refuse

oo oooooo flubs what do u teach do u teach people how 2 be stealthy fighter assassins spies haxors

hello gabe cactus foxy roxy pengs yuki and welcome to this chat full of pissbags i hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay

im deeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaad im deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad im deeaad inside i dont think ill ever be the saaaaaaaaame

/flops down on the floor 
yeah cool.

brothers in death

but i have to go to bed now

my mom wants my computer and i have wallowing to do

goodnight

Why is it that the interesting things happen when flubs has unexpected complications?

GABE! INFINITY WILL MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME! :{D

As her laptop throws a fit cause it won't let Infinity on

awww piiieee ilu2

SCHOOL IS DDONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH

i left school really early because each class is 2 hours long instead of one so they split the classes up between 2 days, yesterday and today, and there were only four classes today and i had my last two finals the first two classes and after those two classes i had lunch and before class i found my math teacher and asked what was going on in class bcuz i wanted to know if i could leave (we were just gonna correct the final we took bcuz a lot of people did bad but she said i didnt have to since i did outstanding and the final raised my grade already) and she told me how amazing my sense of humor is (the only jokes i made in class were about human sacrifices and crying over math???) and that no i didnt have to g to class sooooo i was gonna leave after saying hi/bye to people in the lunch room but a bunch of weaboos had a bunch of food so i stayed to eat their cheese balls and oreos and etc now I am here! with cheese balls yeAYAYAYAYAYY because they just gave the bag to me. because apparently they were giving the extra stuff away and i was enthusiastic about the cheese balls. I live for cheese balls.

i know man!!! i hadnt gotten, like, any notifications for 40+ pages

It's upsetting when I miss so much because the alerts aren't working

Sounds like a wonderful last day, Ghost. xD

i love it when people bring cake balls mmmmMMMMmmmMMMm

One day, someone was standing outside of my psychology class handing them out and it was literally one of the most amazing things I had ever tasted, so I ran out of the classroom and told her (very loudly) THESE BALLS ARE AMAZING.

Well, the ooc is usually pretty active, so if you guys just check here daily... c;

yes it was a p good day

eheehehehehhehehehe beauiful

idk what cake balls r tho are they cake rolled into balls or are they more like cake pops

pie i am way too lazy to just check if there isnt an alert

Uhh, I've never had a cake pop.

Kinda' looks like that minus sprinkles.

They're cake (usually super moist mmmMM balls) and have a sort of frosting outside...

THEY'RE DELICIOUS but apparently take a while to make idk.

Fair enough. xD

OH GHOST YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE THIS A LISTEN IF YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back