One Thousand Birds

Infinities definitely grew out a mustache you guys.

I was going to complain about how I literally wasted about three hours of the day driving around today, but I think I'll just leave it at that. lol

Btw Fruit !

I don't know if you noticed, but you can post on the character sign-up thing again. nwn

:{D Infinities grew a mustache!

But then she didn't like it.... D:

:{D Then she did!

Infinities has to go fish a tree branch out of the gutters. Then she's going to come back inside and watch more Torchwood.

Have fun, Infinities. cx

@FruitNinja

She looks really fun. xD

My biggest problem is that, if she's gonna' have byakuga, she would have to be a hyuga.

because they're all inbred and stuff i mean what

A paralysis jutsu is also a pretty powerful thing for her to start out with knowing so well, so maybe just build that up in the future?

Also, regarding paper shuriken, what is that, exactly?

Is that kinda' taking after Konan or...?

Infinity shall! She luvs Torchwood!

Fun Fact:

T(1) O(2) R(3) C(4) H(5) W(6) O(7) O(8) D(9)

924173 658

Doctor Who

Pine said:
Have fun, Infinities. cx
@FruitNinja

She looks really fun. xD

My biggest problem is that, if she's gonna' have byakuga, she would have to be a hyuga.

because they're all inbred and stuff i mean what

A paralysis jutsu is also a pretty powerful thing for her to start out with knowing so well, so maybe just build that up in the future?

Also, regarding paper shuriken, what is that, exactly?

Is that kinda' taking after Konan or...?
Whoops. o_o I slipped up >.> HOLD ON

There. Sorry about that. I knew there would be some problems with the character, so I was just waiting. To me, she seems to be a little bit advanced for genin, but I wasn't sure.

@Pine

Nooo! When Torchwood first came out years ago Infinities dad told it to her after he read about it in the paper or something! Though he didn't out right tell her....She had to figure it out in a puzzle. She took less then 5 minutes to figure it out though! :{D

@FruitNinja

Okay, well, the byakugan thing still hasn't been explained.

Either she's a hyuga (in which case I think it would only be reasonable for me to force her to have black hair), she's the offspring of a hyuga and something else, or she doesn't get byakugan.

Then I've also never heard of genjutsu pills. owo

What are those?

& i was confused about the paper shuriken thing because I misread the jutsu she knows as genjutsu. lol

Yeah, she's a bit powerful, so maybe you should save some of this stuff for later.

It's fine for a genin, but right now, the genin have JUST graduated from the academy.

Infinities is talking about how you can spell Doctor Who if you rearrange the letters of Torchwood.

Well, WHOEVER found that out had way too much time. cx

Pine said:
@FruitNinja
Okay, well, the byakugan thing still hasn't been explained.

Either she's a hyuga (in which case I think it would only be reasonable for me to force her to have black hair), she's the offspring of a hyuga and something else, or she doesn't get byakugan.

Then I've also never heard of genjutsu pills. owo

What are those?

& i was confused about the paper shuriken thing because I misread the jutsu she knows as genjutsu. lol

Yeah, she's a bit powerful, so maybe you should save some of this stuff for later.

It's fine for a genin, but right now, the genin have JUST graduated from the academy.

Infinities is talking about how you can spell Doctor Who if you rearrange the letters of Torchwood.

Well, WHOEVER found that out had way too much time. cx
DANG IT. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE BYAKUGAN AND I ACCIDENTLY PUT BYAKU (And she is the offspring of a Hyuga, inheriting it from her Mother) 
I am so sorry about all of this. I feel horrible. Dx

@Pine

@FruitNinja

Your character is one Ryoichi's (role played by Infinities) team, with Sora (Kirito) and Katone (Snow).

In the role play, we probably used some bs excuse like your character being sick, but feel free to do whatever you want with that.

At the moment, the team is meeting up for the first time.

Ryoichi just made three clones of himself, and they're basically going to do some hide and seek deal.

Right now is kinda' the perfect time for you to jump in, actually. lol

No they made Torchwood an Anagram for Doctor Who on purpose. The two shows are based at the same time. Torchwood is basically Doctor Who but with humans on Earth I guess.

In Doctor Who, Doctor and Rose saved Queen Victoria from a werewolf and she created the 'Torchwood Institute' to protect the Earth from aliens. When Captain Jack Harkness came back, since he can never die, they made him be the leader of Torchwood and since they were all bored, a show was created x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back