One Thousand Birds

Aaaaaaand back to sarcastic flubs. Okay sorry if anybody was offended... Specifically gabe. And removes phantom keystroker.

@Gabe Drako

You have to understand that we've been speaking collectively for about ten minutes.

How am I to know you well enough to recognize sarcasm over the internet so quickly?

You're free to go, it's alright. x-x;

I think it was a very good statement Flubs. It was arranged very well, you really kept it calm and orderly while still expressing the point.

@Flubs

Hikaru and Kaoru Say Good Job

|

|

|

|

|

^.^ That is what I ultimately strive to be.

@Flubs 
Now then-Getting back to what I was going to do but did not to not try and make Gabe feel bad-

*Victory Dance* YEEEESSSSSSSSS I got the part > :D

gangnam%20style%20avengers.gif

Heck yeah.

I keep on getting confused by Fruit being called Fruit.

I forget you people probably don't know Pine derives from Pineapple, and as that was my nickname irl for the longest time, a lot of people would also call me Fruit. xD

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE I TRIED MY BEST

Lol. It can go both ways I guess. When I hear Pine, I think of Pine cones, and then the pokemon Pineco.

Can someone fill me in on the pokemon? I haven't played since crystal...

Nah Fruit, I'll totally get this down given time. :'D

And to Ghost I'm always Pie.

Then my band director calls me Rutabaga when he remembers, and I don't even know what those are...

so anyway

I HAVE TOO MANY NICKNAMES

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

Lol Flubs, Pineco WAS in gen two.

It's... y'know... the pinecone you get from headbutting trees.

You're a heart breaker, that's what you are.

tasting a brownie

when you thought it was a cookie

it was dry anyway

PINE I AN FLUBS. Does it seem like I would have pokemon that can/I want to learn headbutt? Nooooo. I beat it with a all fighting team of Hitmonlee and hitmonchans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back