One Thousand Birds

Denies nor confirms anything... Jumping to conclusions will get you shanked...

Dood I already got stabbed once and it isnt gonna get better soon and I really have my own independant choices I can't Aleah for you but I do what I want to do which isn't getting shanked. 
And also a word of warning I am emotionally unstable.

Gigoeagniowe whatever it was.

Be nice or I shall smite you with my powers.

Yes after a VERY UPSETTING GAME OF THRONES EPISODE.

but that's like every game of thrones episode so it's just the typical sunday night

Hey Kawashima. It's just the typical chatter in the OOC. If you want to join the insanity you can, but otherwise disregard it.

Kawashima, I just kinda' like talking to the people I role play with.

Thus a stupidly active ooc thread is born. lol

(/what noah said)

Noooo Flubs, it was like Khan with the head smashing, except it actually worked... VERY quickly.

Pine said:
@Gabe Drako
Hey guys, I just looked through all the people who haven't been around, deleted a character, sent some people messages and the like.

There's one spot for a Konoha genin open at the moment, but some more may be available in the future.

As far as other sorts of characters, such as nukenins, chuunin, or jounin/genin in another village, that's all fine.

I would advise consulting me about whatever ideas you have first to make sure it's okay, so just drop me a message or w/e and I'll try to get back to you shortly. c:
I am definitely interested in taking the genin spot if it is open. Thank You very much for giving the offer.

Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock for it is my suggestion...or something along fight to the death but eh.....

@FruitNinja

Okay, glad to hear it!

I'll contact a mod shortly to get the character sign-up out of being marked inactive and you can start on a character aaaaand blah blah blah blah blah.

Guys, I do a first come first serve basis, and FruitNinja has been waiting a long time for it.

Gabe, there are other sort of characters you can make until a spot opens up again.

I do not understand that metaphor. If you are eluding to app is physical strength and Vulcan resolve than yes fight to the death is viable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back