One Thousand Birds

INFINITY WAS EXPLAINING IN GENERAL! *CRIES AND GO WATCHES NEXT EPISODE WHERE GWEN GETS AN ALIEN BABY TRANSFERRED INTO HER ON HER WEDDING DAY*

Infinity has SOOOO been looking forward to this episode! x3

No but I'm sure SOMEONE has.

WOW MY SISTER HAS LITERALLY TAKEN ALL THE MOVIES I WANT TO WATCH

SHE HAS DATE NIGHT

AND BLAZING SADDLES

AND THE SHINING

AND STAND BY ME UGHH

i'm going to devour her soul

You should find some British TV shows to watch. They are amazing.

Doctor Who, Sherlock, Atlantis (I need to catch up on), Torchwood, Robin Hood, etc.

My dad likes Orphan Black. I think it sounds interesting but very confusing. =3

I've watched Doctor Who before, mind you. xD

British television doesn't sound good atm.

I really need to steal Netflix from a friend or something ughh.

I think I'm going to go watch Life of Pi. ewe

It's one of my favorite books, yet I never read all of it. lol

It was a lot better than Hatchet, anyway.

also lovely entrance ayane

now i poof

/floats away

lol I liked the movie but I didn't care for it too much. I got bored frequently when watching.

Ohh, now I want popcorn with my [life of] pi. 
Idk, the story holds a special place in my heart for several reasons.

First, Pi is just one of those characters that I get unhealthily attached to for no particular reason.

Then reading it, I think it was one of the first things that got me thinking about religion.

THEN when we were doing a journal/chapter summary sort of project for it in world geography, I drew a really fantastic picture of him drinking water...

I was really proud of it until my sister pointed out that I gave his arm three joints. LOL

THEN when our teacher was like btw that story was 100% fiction I was like NO THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED IT'S ALL POSSIBLE ;____;

and so

this is why i like the book/movie so much

That book made me become a Buddhist. Yes flubs is Buddhist. Not a monk because he cant deal with isolation but Buddha is good.

It worries me.. Like there are girls older than me who are trying to hit on me, and flubs be like "Gurl, that is a serious breach of conduct. I ain't gonna write you up now but if this happens again you sure gonna regret it."

And then one guy calls me his homie G. That is why I carry around a butterfly knife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back