One Thousand Birds

Amazing Flubs~ Amaaaaazing~

Infinity is done! :{D She posted ALL her needed responses! ^.^

She wants her cookie now...

What flubs does during the schools lunch period instead of help students: Plays Civ 5 as Korea. I need help. Korea is now mainstream. SOME MULTIPLAYER GAMES SAY NO KOREA

OKAY SO i was gone all day yesterday and missed 20 pages of OC if anything important like decisions or people joining and etc., happened tell me

Oh no Flubs!

Uhhh...No...Infinity doesn't think so. Besides fixing up FruitNinja's character...

We got more food and a backup plan if pine goes away for a while. Only so far a few peeps know about it... And somehow flubs managed to make a "sarcastic" and mean person rage.

I don't know if I can tell you... You may be considered for I though... If the time arise will you say yes? You will know what it is.

oh so

pie doesnt want everyone knowing the plan?

Okay so here is the gist of it: if pine goes away she will choose some people who will act as moderators while Kiro does the hard stuff. There will be three to four mods at a time and if Kiro sees it fit you will be demodded.

And that is just the base. I am planning a more modular system for it soon, so it can be a basic guideline for RP rules

Pine trusts Kiro to make a mess of who's who for Chuunin teams. -_- '

ahahah

and she trusts him to bother everyone to a slow painful death

except me im already dead

Look I don't run it. I designed it to be a self sustaining system that encourages staying and it transitions into a democratic plan.

That too. Though Infinity remains fine cause Kiro likes to joke with her over text messages, so she's safe. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back