One Thousand Birds

OMG

Greninja and Charizard are going to be fully playable characters in the new super smash bros :o

WITHOUT the pokemon trainer

oooo

too bad i probs wont have the console

I don't know how I feel about playing SSB on a 3DS, I'll have to try it out first.

I'm certainly not going to purchase a Wii U just for the game, because I'm just as happy to keep sitting on my butt and playing SSBB, but...

I really want to test out Lil Mac, which kinda' ties into something with my cousins calling me that when I was younger just to make me mad.

(Now I'm taller than all of them, so I'm Big Mac.)

BUUUUUUT

I didn't see anyone in the Earthbound series in the trailer. D:

If they took out Ness/Lucas/both/any mention of the series... I won't be able to do it.

when you tell your 11yrold sister not to watch madoka bcuz u kno ur mom wouldnt like it and u dont want to get in trouble but she does it anywAYS

she was like "should i watch madoka" and im like "nO" and she starts telling me what happens and im like "whY DID YOU WATCH THE FIRST EPSIODE I TOLD YOU NOT TO??!" and shes like "I saw four

if shed only say the first three it wouldnt have been so bad, it doesnt start getting bad til then 
*twirls around* 1 homework assignment down 3 to go, and 1 is practically done

i thought i already did just lasst niight 
oh it didnt alert me to your post???

Yea but then I replied again xD  
x.x The manga... Just.....

READ THE SPOILER TAG FIRST >.< It's my ranting. But none the less contains a big spoiler.

Naruto is now the sage of 6 paths ._. Really? He's turning into f_ing ichigo >.< Has a little bit of everything in him and complete god mod. Able to do as he pleases and nobody can stop him. It's stupid o.e Just I want him to die now just because of how god mod he is. Just like I hope the Bleach manga ends in Ichigo dying finally <,<

Sasuke on the other hand ._. Has a f_ing rinnagon. Like seriously? A ten Tomoe sharingan? >.< Even thats getting ridiculous. But I'm so interested and deep into the damn manga to care and want to keep reading no matter how much bullshit it is ._. Sasuke is starting to get to the point of being too overpowered as well. They need to stop now before something even more ridiculous ends up happening. So close to just being done with the damn manga.

I watched the 40-ish minute video of the designer (?) talking about it.

I must have missed him eep.

lucas tho

lucas is my bro

Madoka?

._.

Pine, I'm currently in another naruto rp. I have The Twins and Zen in that one. Should I convert the rest of my characters into that one as well? xD

puella magi madoka magica/mahou shoujo madoka magica idk which title u mightve heard of

it starts out like a normal magical girl anime, then they start dieing, and it's also sort of psychological horror plus kinda gore-y

OH I SEE HOW IT IS

MY ROLE PLAY WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU EH

Also, I told you the manga was getting ridiculous. ewe

It's not like everyone saw it coming, anyway.

Sounds kinda' interesting. lol

I don't know, I've never actually watched a magical girl anime. cx

oh also my hope for the end of naruto is that they win obvi the good guys always when whether u like it or not, but sasuke dies and naruto is so devastated and he doesnt know what 2 do anymore most of his life was dedicated to sasuke and he either becomes extremely depressed and can barely go on, then either its a sort of tragic ending, oR he remembers his original dream of hokage and pursues that and becomes hokage. a bittersweetish happy ending??? idk

also he gets no girls in the end

ALSO AS A NOTE i havent seen any recent naruto chapters i left off around the beginning of the shinobi war

idk i hadnt seen any magical anime before madoka either and i dont really plan on watching any, but most magical girl anime are young girls, like 12 idk, and they gain magical powers and are kind of color-coded and its always a group of girls saving people with love or something

but madoka is sOO GOOD HNG i

Yeah, a friend of mine wanted me to help her make one and I'm like... er...

In case you haven't caught on yet, I don't like role playing girls. xD

And yeah, I prefer things with twisted endings in my own way lol. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back