One Thousand Birds

I just read it and THIS ARC BETTER END SOON GRRRR SO SICK OF IT ALL LOL.

remember speak in spoilers if at all

This arc will end soon, you could almost tell what was about to go down in the last part of the chapter, and when you think about it Naruto is just like any other hero story, The hero always comes out victorious no matter what happens.

Yes but they're trying so hard to make make it last and it's just between aww we're losing YAY WE'RE WINNING- never mind.

AND IT LOOPS LIKE THAT

THEY KEEP ON MAKING IT SEEM LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE THE FINAL CHAPTER

THEN

SOMEONE

POWERS

UP

sob

The final chapter is at least another 15 chapters ahead... that's of course unless they somehow make a new arc and continue the manga.

@LeafKnight Yeah I colored it all pretty, good quotes and explanations. Then put in a weird pattern, describing the journey. x3 But I FINISHED! x3

I have cramps....Ugh...........

Hi hi.

I think he said that it wouldn't end this year (might have said that last year tho idk), so a resolution arc is plausible.

I imagine they're going to drag it out for a lot longer...

Idk, I just hope that...

There's something I miss from the final arcs, I don't know how to explain it. xD

Conversations tend to do that.

If anyone read that, I needed to complain to someone.

Please don't post that in OOC after two hours ago... If you really must then just make a second account to Pm complain to. Or just say it in OOC. My argument went down faster than that conversation

I'm confused wat. ;w;

I was trying to say something intelligible in my last comment, but people like to talk to me when I'm concentrating on things, so I don't think it came out right. Lol

I need sleep.

What conversation...?

Whatever, you didn't have to read it. It's over and doesn't matter.

Pine, what's up with you?

But

wat.

Okay, never mind.

As long as we're all friends here. xD

I just got home!

I was in my psychology class though and just remembered about these forum sort of posts I was supposed to do last night... for four major grades.

Needless to say, I'm going to do those now. lol

im laughing so hard my little brother came into the room and started aksing me like "hey you know how you and jina say swag a lot?? guess what it stands for... someone who acts gay... like you guys do.... and youll never have the swAg you think you do....." hes SO stuPID omg

i started laughing at him he called me a jerk then left

He used reverse physcoledgy making you think he thought you didn't think he was lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back