• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

Zero sighed. "One least chance if you keep attack me i'm destroying your ship here's a taster of whats to come." Zero said he could have easily dodge the coming all if he wanted to but wheres the fun in that. Seeing the wall come closer and closer he let it come so close that it would look like it would hit him before speeding up the speed of his arm to the same speed of a lightning bolt dropping and he blew a hole in the floor under him narrowly dodging the attack but still leaving a hole in the top of the ship.

Zero looked back up the hole he just made he smirked now that he thought about it he could fight them via his devil fruit powers since he can vibrate things he only needed to be able to touch the person body of lightning or fire and then vibrate them over their bodies physical capacity which would still be able to kill them theoretically anyway. He jumped back up the hole and sighed. "Right then since your clearly didn't listen to me last time I'll say what I said before. For a win-win situation invite me into your crew."

Bills352 said:
Zero sighed. "One least chance if you keep attack me i'm destroying your ship here's a taster of whats to come." Zero said he could have easily dodge the coming all if he wanted to but wheres the fun in that. Seeing the wall come closer and closer he let it come so close that it would look like it would hit him before speeding up the speed of his arm to the same speed of a lightning bolt dropping and he blew a hole in the floor under him narrowly dodging the attack but still leaving a hole in the top of the ship.
Zero looked back up the hole he just made he smirked now that he thought about it he could fight them via his devil fruit powers since he can vibrate things he only needed to be able to touch the person body of lightning or fire and then vibrate them over their bodies physical capacity which would still be able to kill them theoretically anyway. He jumped back up the hole and sighed. "Right then since your clearly didn't listen to me last time I'll say what I said before. For a win-win situation invite me into your crew."
Sun pulled on his hair and stomped his feet. "YOU JUST RUINED MY SHIP! AZALE, KILL HIM BEFORE WE SINK!" Sun pushed his fingertips on his forehead. "The only way you're getting on this crew is if you fix that hole."

Azale was quite frankly sick of this man. He was cocky, and quite frankly annoying. With a growl he launched a firewall that was too thick and too fast to be avoided just as Zero jumped from the hole, knocking him into the air and away from the ship.

(You can run on water I assume since your speed.)

(Won't need to since My character can use his speed to well you'll see.)

Zero sighed as he got flung into the air sure it hurt but as it wasn't as if he hadn't had more pain to him. Zero decided to basically fly back onto the ship since he was in the air it was simple with enough speed he could basically fly although it was more like gliding very, very fast but since he had no way to set off it seems he would have to use on of the six Rokushiki to give him the lift he needed so he used Geppo before using his speed to glide back to the ship. He landed back on the ship next to the hole. "So got any wood its not like I just carry planks of wood around with me is it." Zero said acting like nothing has happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills352 said:
(Won't need to since My character can use his speed to well you'll see.)
Zero sighed as he got flung into the air sure it hurt but as it wasn't as if he hadn't had more pain to him. Zero decided to basically fly back onto the ship since he was in the air it was simple with enough speed he could basically fly although it was more like gliding very, very fast. He landed back on the ship next to the hole. "So got any wood its not like I just carry planks of wood around with me is it." Zero said acting like nothing has happened.
"Why would I get you supplies for something YOU ruined?" Sun groaned and plopped himself on the floor. "I hate lone pirates."

Atom said:
(That makes 0 sense...)
(Cause it does much like the Pika Pika no mi my character can travel at high speed mix that with Geppo Oh wait I missed that part one second.)

Zero smirked. "Well then lets wait until we get to loguetown then I'll buy you some wood and fix the hole sound good?" Zero asked before smirked "Your wrong with lone pirate more like ex-navy on a vendetta." Zero said he didn't mind telling people he was ex-navy that's where most of his training came from and he was proud to admit it.

Azale growled and created a dome of fire around Zero, too think to get through, "Leave or die." He growled.

Endymion said:
Smoker leaned back and puffed on his cigar. "I once heard a myth about a little girl in his crew. I heard she was exceptionally skilled at fighting. Sounds familiar does it not?"
"You're implying something rather grand," Ryuu noted, "applying myth to reality like that."

Roo said:
"You're implying something rather grand," Ryuu noted, "applying myth to reality like that."
Smoker grinned. "Is that so?" He took out his cigar and stepped on it. "It's sad that I had to kill Black Caesar, he would have made a fine Admiral." The soldiers that were with Smoker had suddenly disappeared.

Cloud sighed,as he sat by the water's edge. He was bored and had nothing to do..something would happened one day."Oh my gosh...so bored."

Endymion said:
Smoker grinned. "Is that so?" He took out his cigar and stepped on it. "It's sad that I had to kill Black Caesar, he would have made a fine Admiral." The soldiers that were with Smoker had suddenly disappeared.
"That's an impressive claim your have, too bad it's not true," Ryuu answered back, leaning back on the shop again.

Zero was getting annoyed now very annoyed. "If this attack hits me i'm destroying your ship no ifs nor buts the time for fun is other if you want me gone than the only way to get rid of me if getting me to loguetown other than that i'm half tempted to kill all of us together." Zero said annoyed his captain already said if he fixed the hole then he could join the crew but this one wouldn't let him and is annoyed him very much so.

"Try it from death then!" Azale growled, shoving him into open air with his fire before sealing the circle.

Roo said:
"That's an impressive claim your have, too bad it's not true," Ryuu answered back, leaning back on the shop again.
Smoke cleared his throat. "I wonder how someone like you would know that." He gripped her chin and turned her head towards him. "I can tell simply by your appearance that you look like a pirate."

Endymion said:
Smoke cleared his throat. "I wonder how someone like you would know that." He gripped her chin and turned her head towards him. "I can tell simply by your appearance that you look like a pirate."
Raticon watched from down the street. Vice Admiral smoker...a nice little target. A little fun perhaps. And he did seem to be bugging some small girl. Rude.

Raticon slowly began walking that way with the crowd.

Sun twitched and his whole body coursed with lightning. "If both of you don't stop in two seconds, I'm going to tie you up ands throw you overboard." He stood up and faced Sheele. "Speed it up, I don't have a good feeling." He pushed past Azale and approached Zero. "You'll sit down, by the barrels and shut up until we hit Loguetown. You have no right to try fighting Azale. Once you have fixed the boat, I'll consider you as a member of the crew."

Endymion said:
Sun twitched and his whole body coursed with lightning. "If both of you don't stop in two seconds, I'm going to tie you up ands throw you overboard." He stood up and faced Sheele. "Speed it up, I don't have a good feeling." He pushed past Azale and approached Zero. "You'll sit down, by the barrels and shut up until we hit Loguetown. You have no right to try fighting Azale. Once you have fixed the boat, I'll consider you as a member of the crew."
Azale narrowed his eyes, "Oh hell no captain. There's no way on hell I'm serving alongside this cocky bastard. We should leave him at Loguetown and be done with it." He growled.

Zero sighed his opponent give him too much time to react but as it was this would hurt to disperse this fire. Since he was already in the attack his best bet would be to run faster than ever before so he did. He managed to run at the speed of light making enough wind to disperse the flame's before they were fatal. Zero landed back on the ship and smirked as it was he managed to burn his skin slightly doing that. "Gee look what you made me do now what will the ladies think." Zero said smirking. "Well as it is I haven't even introduced myself yet pleasure to meet you all the names Zero Tanimoto and well its going to be an honor serving with you all especially you Azale" he said licking his lips before sitting down where he was ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sun closed his eyes and sighed. e calmly walked to the back of the ship where Sheele was and plopped down, leaning his head back in comfort. "Finally, some peace and quiet."

Endymion said:
"Most pirates wouldn't say so," Ryuu answered apathetically, and with a bit of a shrug, "surely how could you be a pirate if you have not even touched a ship in ages."

Roo said:
"Most pirates wouldn't say so," Ryuu answered apathetically, and with a bit of a shrug, "surely how could you be a pirate if you have not even touched a ship in ages."
"A pirate is a pirate. Your face is.. pretty. It'll look nice on a Wanted Poster. I mean, if you survive this's encounter." His whole body turned into smoke and it encircled Ryuu, making the citizens run away in fear.

"SMOKER!" Raticon shouted, nearing, "Picking on little girls? You're as pathetic as the rumors say aren't you?"

The marine soldiers that were with Smoker began shooting Raticon, leaving Smoker busy with Ryuu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back