• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece

Hitsuki winced as he touched her "Ouch! ouch! Sh!t!?~ STOP!" she yelled, pushing him away from her "CUTS. R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R!?" she yelled, wincing again, her hands hadn't gotten cut when pulling out the teeth though as she were wrapped in pretty heavy-duty bandages.

@Tyler guillory @Robyn Banks

Takeo narrowed his eyes at the boy as he started to think about it. "I don't know......." He muttered placing his hand on his chin. "....Okay....." He said with a bit of hesitation. Crossing his arms he nodded. "I'll let you try out! But you better hurry! I want to head off soon since I now have everything." He said in a cheerful tone. He wasn't sure about this guy, not like the others. He couldn't place it, but something simply didn't sit well with him right now.

@Kayzo @NightCasterZ

Kat gave Fin a jab to the nose hard, holding her fighting stance. "She said no! So leave her alone." She continued to give him to punchs and added a back kick in the mix.

@Tylor guillory @TheHappyPikachu

Hitsuki, dodged Kat's frantic attack but ended up falling onto her... face first. Their lips met briefly before Hitsuki could pull away and desperately start wiping her mouth "yuck! yuck! yuck!?" she said, blushing.

@Tylor guillory

"Gross, Hitsuki you need to stop falling on people!" She said wiping her lips and looking at Her captain in embarrassment. She kicked Fin checking to see if he was dead but sadly she saw him breathing.

@TheHappyPikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
hitsuki was in a corner, still wiping her mouth and glaring at Kat despite it entirely been her own fault.

@Robyn Banks

Kat looked back at Hitsuki, who was glaring her down. Katrina gave her a bewildered look before saying "Why are you glaring at me for? We both know that this happened because of you." She said honestly. Kat didn't really have a filter where she actually thought about what she was going to say. She usually just said the first thing on her mind.

@TheHappyPikachu

Hitsuki looked away stubbornly, being her usual self, that was until she began hugging her knees and buried her face into them, the normally boisterous captain seeming quite-... 'timid'.

@Robyn Banks

Kat walked up to her, with a look of concern on her face."Alright Suki what's wrong?" She asked kneeling down next to her. She didn't want to touch her because she knew that she would cause more harm than good.

@TheHappyPikachu

Hitsuki continued remaining silent, slowly getting up and beginning to walk off, pausing at the door-way "Then... you can wait forever." she replied quietly, walking to her room and laying down on the bed whilst staring at the roof.

@Robyn Banks

"Well that's fine by me."kat said sitting in front of her door. "Then I guess I'll just have to sit here until you change your mind." Kat was a very persistent when she was very determined for something. She leaned on the door, crossing her arms.

@TheHappyPikachu

Ac3mTnARhLtrzO8VeTGgAKFGRj_9WUlEnp0XsqQa7XGJMh22M_RGdUpUJcY6OXmsaNR974fj9x6ut7LmvpxMzO6PGzINpKZWgNvu1SqO7e5mYFm7kqlXGt2iPbFiQVEq_TaRBAI

Tristan J. Taylor

Tristan stood there watching the conversation unfold, the kid seemed pretty confident in himself and although it was normally in Tristan's nature to go over to the kid and ask him for he challenge but he felt that would been out of his place. Leaning over the railing he rested his head into his palm. Looking off at the two he sighed
"Well Capt', if you want him to do try-out's why not with me?" he questioned, taking another swig from his drink after he had a big, satisfied smile on his face. "Don't you want to see if I'm really worth it as well?" although Tristan already asked this question, he still felt like he had a point.

@Kayzo

Slowly, a small dragon poked it's head out from out his hood. "Morning, Jakob." It said, smiling slightly. "Glad you could join us, Max." He said, his voice not changing.

Hitsuki sighed, smirking too herself slightly and covering her eyes with her forearm "Just as stubborn as ever...." she mumbled.

@Robyn Banks

Takeo looked at Tristan and pointed at Kiki. "What she said!" He said in a cheerful tone before looking at the other. "I want to set sail.... So you can join for now." He said as he started to get things ready to set sail. "You have to be on the ship before we set sail of course."

@Kayzo @NightCasterZ

"Are you ready to talk about it now?" She said while knocking on the door. She's now been sitting for about an hour and was bored as ever. She tried keeping herself entertained but she always lost interest. Her leg was falling asleep on her and her stomache was starting to growl.

@TheHappyPikachu

Hitsuki smirked, she was perfectly comfortable in her bed "sure, I'll talk... you're an idiot." she replied from behind the door smugly.

@Robyn Banks

"Though that is probably true,that's not what I was suggesting. Why were you acting so timid back there? Was it because of Fin? It is I'll be happy to beat him up for you." She said her body sinking lower to the floor. She tried to adjust herself but she just gave up.

@TheHappyPikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back