One piece: The new era [Inactive]

(well, I've posted the next part of the fight, and you two are in a conversation, what else do you need? The owl to swoop in?)

(I think evergreen still had a fight going on as well, but past that it's just your fight with crocodile and our dialog I believe)

(Well, I'm a little busy right now as I somehow got into 10 eps at once so... I give control of my characters temporarily to you. Iwillbebacksoonpromise)

Shadows appeared around panther and stranggled her. She also tried restraining her by wraping it around her arm with thorns in them. ' maybe I should try using chains...' while she was occupied with that she tried to grab her and throw her into the sea.

"dress up" the shadows wrapped around her. "release" the shadows ripped off. to stop herself being thrown into the ocean she started drilling through the air with her air dress, heading straight for her.

The shadows disappeared and luka did jumped back to dodge the attack. 'Hand to hand combat it is....I can't use my power on her...'

((Uhhh........I don't any injuries.....just a few scratches maybe....*laugh nervously*))

Luka then grabbed her arm and flipped her on her back and took out a shafow sword and attempted to stab her.

((I wrote she attemptrd to stab her you can say panter rolled out of the way or something. She could have blocked the sword with her claws or knocked it out))

(you have suffered no wounds so far...)

panther blocked the knife and proceeded to go far a stab, it was to fast to block, the only thing that could be done was control where it struck

((Your last opponent could have killed me if he touched me!))

----

"Fast one aren't ya?" Luka said to her " the tell me why are you a bounty hunter?" She said as she jumped back. " I am just curious" the shadow sword disappeared.

"giraffe complements me so I do what he says . but you hurt him. so I hurt you" said panther, slashing with her claws. (not talking about last opponent in the original source, giraffe did break a main characters arm and 3 ribs)

Luka wasnt able ro act quickly and ended up have a deep cut on her arm. She took a few steps back " huh....irony..."

Luka took out a ball and threw it at panther it bursted and cover her eyes. Luka laughed " that man was weak...I can't believe you liked him..." luka mocked her

(not like that! that will just make her rip your face off!) panther seemed to grow in size and strength, the claws seemed to grow sharper and curvier, looking almost hungry to rip flesh. "what did you say about giraffe?"

((Why do you thonk I blinded her?))

----

" you heard what I said loud and clear" luka said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back