One Piece [Inactive]

Kiba used dark mater to blow a hole into the side of the ship. "lets go he said grinning

Kazuma felt the shudder of an explosion "he's here" he said getting ready to defend himself.

"lead the way" Tarou said cracking his neck and knuckles

Noctis is still asleep

Yui hears something like an explosion and Kazuma saying he's hear but ignors it

Kiba walks onto the deck in front of everyone "well...hello" he said cheerfully with a dark matter ball in his hand.

Kazuma got ready to attack "watch out he can absorb your attacks" he said

Kazuma looked up at shade "what are you doing? he asked thinking she could have attacked by now.

Kiba looked at Kazuma "lets see how much stronger you have gotten" he said preparing his matter ball

Kiba yawned bored "is anyone going to attack first? i would like a challenge before you all die" he said smiling.

Kazuma frowned 'someone has to do something' he thought, 'none of us are strong enough to fight him though'

Shade didn't say anything nor had she moved, although she was beginning to wonder why he even wanted to kill them when they weren't involved

Kazuma took a step back, he got an attack ready 'this is going to be bad' he thought looking at everyone.

Kiba smiled and looked at Tarou "who would you like to fight? he asked pointing to the people in front of him

Kiba laughed "very well, now who shall i go for first? he asked himself.

He pointed his finger at Shade "Young Girl what is your name? he asked

Kiba raised an eyebrow "come on girly tell me your name, i would rather not have to bruise your pretty face" He said, even though he was going to do it anyway. Kiba gave her a seducing wink 'I'm the sexiest and the strongest man alive' he thought to himself.

Kazuma rolled his eyes 'he's at it again' he thought 'thinking he is just going to beat up a girl for the fun of it' he finally thought.

"Shade thats all you get, and dont dare think about it, nothing about me is nice." knowing what he was thinking, she clenched her fist and growled trying not to lose her focus.

Last edited by a moderator:
"come on girlie don't do this to me" Kiba winked at her "Come on down and give us a smooch" he winked

shade threw a cannon ball down nearby. "kiss that; cause im not getting near you! creep." she smiled as if she had came up with a plan.

Kiba smiled and absorbed the cannon ball "oh that's lovely, however i said come down here! Kiba growled "Kurouzu" Kiba said as black smoke shaped like a hand grabbed Shade

Shade didnt struggle for she really hadnt cared. "hey put me down!" she realized he wasnt gonna leave her alone and she laughed pretending to enjoy his insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back